Indoor The day has finally arrived

Update

Hi all. Plants are 12-14 days old from sprout and 17 days from seed. Still only using ph'ed water with Superthrive. They haven't shown me that they need nutes yet so I'm holding off. Let me know what you think. Oh yeah, I transplanted 3 days ago using FullDuplex's tiered method.

I prefer LowLife over Lowryder but I have had problems with LL Blueberry being photo pheno...
Is zx12r the Ninja, Is that what it means? That's a big Bike my friend. I have a 2001 zx750r, It fits my small stature...

looks healthy and about the right size for it's life (from my experience). I've seen some people post people saying their plant is 20 days old and they have buding flowers. Maybe they do? But you seem to be real with your number for sure. Respect that

I prefer LowLife over Lowryder but I have had problems with LL Blueberry being photo pheno...
Is zx12r the Ninja, Is that what it means? That's a big Bike my friend. I have a 2001 zx750r, It fits my small stature...

strange... I've noticed you mentioned this in the other thread... I have had about 14 seeds of the blueberry autos from lowlife... everyone has been autoflowering... wonder if theres a bad batch out there now? Seems you used it to your advantage anyway... as a true entepreneuer will do :)

zx12r.... lookin good bro... keep em rollin'!

Yes that is the zx12r Ninja. Previously had a CBR 929 and Suzuki TL1000R. The 12 is a big bike but I'm a big boy (245lbs).

Thanks gearbear. That's one thing that I am not, a liar. Besides, I'm trying to learn here and if you start off lying about something as stupid as the real age of your plants people will lose respect for you real quick and won't want to share their valuable knowledge.
looks healthy and about the right size for it's life (from my experience). I've seen some people post people saying their plant is 20 days old and they have buding flowers. Maybe they do? But you seem to be real with your number for sure. Respect that

Correct me if I am wrong guys as I am a hydro grower but what I have read about autos and experienced myself is that yield absolutely depends on the first two weeks of the veg growth and how big you can get your plants before they start to flower. If you want the biggest plants possible you want the least stress possible so most people suggest planting directly into the plants final resting place and not dealing with transplanting which can stress out the plants when they are young. Maybe give that a try on your next time around and see if it helps.....

Also most people agree that autos will start to flower as soon as the tap root hits the bottom of the container it is in so you could also be adding stress to it if it one day thinks its time to start flowering and the next it has a ton of room to grow.

Im 90% sure about this info but if its wrong someone please correct me.

I have some Auto Blues to grow next time, I am excited to watch how yours turn out! Good luck!!

Back