Indoor The day has finally arrived

Z

zx12r

After 2+ months of reading, researching countless forums, and letting my room run with no plants in it to monitor temps and RH, I am finally ready to plant my seeds and put them in the room. I plan to just plant them right in the soil in the 3 gallon pots that they will call home. Should I "scratch" the seeds in the sand paper tube before putting them in the soil? And just to make sure I'm doing this right, when I fill my pots with soil, do I water the soil and then put in the seed or should I plant the seed in dry soil and then water?

And fyi, I will be growing Seedsman Auto Great White, Auto Blue, and Auto Kush. Anyone have any experience with these?

Off to a good start. One of the GW's popped its head above the soil today. Can't wait for the others to join the party. As I mentioned in a different post I decided to start these gals off in cups instead of straight to the big pot. I'll have to get my camera ready to track their progress.

The two Kush seeds showed their heads today. Now just waiting for the other GW and the two Blues to sprout. I have the cups tented with plastic wrap. The first GW that sprouted is pushing at the plastic. Should I just remove the plastic or tent it up higher?

I will be growing Seedsman Auto Great White, Auto Blue, and Auto Kush. Anyone have any experience with these?
I think seedsman is lowlife genetics. almost the same lineup. I not positive.
If so I am currently growing the kush. Great auto strain.
sub'd up. i have been looking at getting some. Good prices. like all seedsman gear.

According to their description on The Attitude they are Lowryder #2 genetics. Either way the plants are all coming along nicely. Of all the seeds I planted only one of the Great White seeds didn't pop. I have 3 more so I will probably plant another one. The GW that did sprout is looking great. So far I've only watered with ph'ed water with a couple drops of Superthrive. I will try to get pics up soon.
sub'd up. i have been looking at getting some. Good prices. like all seedsman gear.

Update!

Finally got some pics. All ages are from sprout not when planted. The Great White is doing great aside from leaning to one side. I wonder if this isn't because of how she was pushing against the plastic wrap. The 2 Kush plants are a day younger than the GW but just as big, and the 2 Blues are 2 days younger. All seem to be doing well. Soil is drying out so they are due for a watering but will try to hold off until tomorrow.

The plants are about 16-18 inches from my 1000 watt MH. I thought this might be a little close but I haven't noticed any damage. This is my first grow so if you guys notice anything that I should be worried about please let me know.

Looking good zx12r. That's some vigorous growth you have there.

I have read on speedyseedz forum and also I think on RIU that lowlife breed these for seedsman. Speedy was sure of it.

Thanks AG. Lowlife or Lowryder both are on top of their game when it comes to these autos. I'm sure I'll be happy with the outcome.

Back