The Dream Farm: Theoretical Botany Edition

derek420colorado

G.O.A.T
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DAAAAABS
As most here know I have been working on a project I call the Dream Farm, for some time now. I like @pop22 have a deep seeded passion for learning anything and everything I can about growing cannabis. I have dedicate almost a decade to learning how to grow both in the classroom and in the field. Now is the time to put all of that time, effort, money and hard work into my life's goal which is trying to establish the commercial viability of autoflowering cannabis. I am doing that with a project that incorporates everything I have learned over the past 10 years.

My setup is as follows I grow in a 12x24' "indoor" greenhouse. What I mean by that is the space is solid on 3 walls with 2 inches of Styrofoam and OSB board, then the south facing wall and half of the roof is clear greenhouse panels. So that during the day they get the 7800 ft elevation clear Colorado sunshine, then at nighttime they get blasted with 2 630 watt LEC's and 2 1150 watt DE HPS'

I am growing 55 plants total, 50 in a kindsoil and roots organic 3 gallon pot style. Then 5 are going to be in my 5 site 8 gallon RDWC system with my Proven Max O2 method. Also because it is southern Colorado in the winter it gets cold, like really cold here -40 type cold at night cold. So with that being the cas I have to heat the space up at night. I do that with propane heaters, so the extra benefit of that is that I get cO2 : )

So basically I am trying to max out all of the growth variables to the best of my ability with the light, nutrients(with the soil it is organic) which is the pH perfect AN conissouer coco line, the cO2 and temps to see what the outcome will be. Because I firmly believe that I can produce about 2.5 times the amount of top quality cannabis given the same size and equipment restrictions as a photoperiod grower.

Here are a couple of pics of my setup and a few of the pictures of the babies I snapped this morning, well the ones I took this morning are being dumb. I will post them in a sec

Attachments

• df2.jpg
    df2.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 173
  • dreamfarm.jpg
    dreamfarm.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 174
Back