The Shatterizer

Over the weekend I was gifted this new portable vaporizer for Cannabis concentrates.

This is the second dab pen I've tried and so far it is the best.

The Shatterizer

Hey @Boveda can you tell me what you like about it compared to other wax pens? I use the Yocan Evolve Plus with coil atomizers. I'm not looking to upgrade per se, unless there is a good reason too.

Hey @Boveda can you tell me what you like about it compared to other wax pens? I use the Yocan Evolve Plus with coil atomizers. I'm not looking to upgrade per se, unless there is a good reason too.
It looks like they are almost identical other than the shape of the dome. One thing we love is that it's always ready and heats up super duper quickly.

Over the weekend I was gifted this new portable vaporizer for Cannabis concentrates.

This is the second dab pen I've tried and so far it is the best.

The Shatterizer
Can you put rosin directly in that one? i see it is made in Canada. I've been looking for one.

Can you put rosin directly in that one? i see it is made in Canada. I've been looking for one.
Yep you do. They're really great. I met the owner at an outdoor convention. The burners are reasonable too with some other cool options including
a new no interest payment plan! Here's the site: https://shatterizer.com/

Back