Live Stoners The Story of AFN

Chandyside

Qualified Live Stoner
Reaction score
It all began....... it didn't really. This isn't the story of AFN more a story by AFNers but now you're here you may aswell keep reading :)
THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!! Or not but do you really want to take that chance? :p

I recently saw a post by my new best friend WhereDaWeedtAt (WDWA) about why girl plants turn to boy plants that made me laugh so hard that i very nearly hemorrhaged. I thought this level of hilarity was too good t waste so i decided t write a short story based on said post.
It all got a little out there and i half expected WDWA t disown me after reading but she didnt.... she wrote a chapter 2 :-D My kind o gal!!

So in honour of this brilliant post i thought it would be nice f the rest of AFN t get involved and f those who dare t write their own wee chapter/paragraph until our combined brilliance makes this THE BEST STORY EVER WRITTEN! Get as mental, funky, weird and creative with it as you like but most of all have fun :)

So without further adieu i bring to you..........

"When Wombs Attack!" By Chandyside, WhereDaWeedAt and..... you?

Here is the post the story relates to;

.......and you may not be able to fully answer this, im not sure. but can you explain how this whole...hermaphrodite thing works for me? lol and in layman's terms please? lol
So I get that some females will throw bananas in a last ditch effort to get knocked up near harvest.
TO ME lol in MY HEAD this is how I take that -
as a 90 year old woman on her death bed, whose uterus has just realized its about to die. lol so in one last desperate attempt, it stretches out of the old womans body in search for some swimmers so it can carry on the 'blood line' if you will. :roflcry: HOWEVER lol if there are no swimmers around, it shouldn't make a difference is the uterus is out and dressed up like a hooker, lol, there are no swimmers there by no baby.:roflcry:
So now lets apply this theory to AM2. She is closing in on harvest (death) so in a desperate attempt to carry on the species, she spits bananas (the uterus hahaha) trying to get pollinated (knocked up)....but there are no male plants with pollen around to do so ('swimmers' lol)....so why does it matter if there are bananas? I recall reading (somewhere, dont ask where lol) last night, that bananas DO contain pollen but is female pollen. So, again, TO ME lol, girl cum (female pollen) isn't going to get another girl prego (create seed on a female plant).
I mean...clearly plants aren't the same as people lol...but....ahh. I just dont get it lol.

And here is Chapter 1 (it starts slow but bear with it - youve come this far :p)

This is the horrific, heartbreaking story of a woman and her dying wish to bear a child.
Mary Jane led a simple life, her and husband lived in a quaint little town known as Stoke-on-Trent (rough as Kenneth!).
She was a good a wife, a good cook a good cannabis cultivator but what she wanted more than anything else in the world was a child of her own.
She loved her husband dearly but his sperm swam backwards so he could never bear her a child.
She made peace with this and they carried about their married life until he sadly passed away at the ripe old age of 83.
They had no family to speak of so she was all alone.
It was but 6 months later when that fateful day occurred.
Mary decided she couldn’t cope with being on her own anymore so she sadly tried to kill herself L

But alas…. Hark there. In the distance. Can it be…. Why yes…. Tis the fairy of Rfugrautyidgao.
(Said in a creepy fairy voice-------à)“ Mary Jane my child, I have come to grant you a final wish before you part these lands. What will it be?”
“Can it be?! Is this real?! More than anything in the world fairy I would love a baby of my own. Please help me fairy! You’re my only hope!”
“I can aid you on your quest f a child but as your womb and lady parts are all dry and wrinkly, because your 90, were going to have to do things a bit differently”.
What Mary didn’t know is that the fairy of Rjrghaerhhtht was actually an evil fairy who hated people so she turned there own wishes against them using something they love as they died. What a bastard!
“The only way you can have a baby is if you do it the way your beloved cannabis does when she’s about to die!” said the mental fairy. Mary replied, “That sounds like some fucked up crazy shit but ill give it a go. In the words of Dr P…. What’s the worse that could happen?”
“Bring me the sperm of a suitable donor and you shall have your wish.” The fairy waved her magic spliff and then it happened…………………………
Marys uterus stretched out of her vag like…well… like a uterus stretching out a vag. It was pretty disgusting to be fair.
The uterus knew she was a wrinkly old sack of dead hormones (and shed not been out in a while… well never really… not literally anyway) so she decided she should dress up f the occasion and see if she could find a man to impregnate her.
From the pulling days of her youth she used t go out ‘up Hanley duck’ so she thought shed give that a blast. You’ve got t be some kind of uterus t not pull someone in Hanley!
The main problem for her was the lack of a mouth so she couldn’t talk to people… and also she was a uterus.
She decided to wear a Burka (I mean no offense there but there’s not a lot you can dress a uterus in without looking suspect :p ) and pretend she was a mute.
After trawling the bars of Hanley she finally came across a young fellow high on heroine.
He figured shed have some money for a bag o brown so he went with her. What befell him will be a shock to us all (especially me as I’m making it up as I go along, haha).
The uterus could tell by her womby senses that ol’ Mary didn’t have long left, she rushed, well call him Bob, back to hers as fast as her uteri would carry her.
They reach the doorstep and, OH NO! Bobs tried t kiss her. He realizes she has no mouth and gasps. Dear Lord! What can it be, a uterus is kissing me! He stabs her with his used needles and runs away.
The uterus chases him as fast as she can go but its no use his legs are faster than her…. Whatevers?
She returns t Mary disheartened.
“But what of us now dear Fairy, are all my hopes and dreams dashed?”
“I’m terribly sorry t tell you but I’m afraid they are. But……” “But, but, but what?!” Mary sobs. “Oh fairy what have I left?”
“You do have a memory you can treasure f the rest of your life.” Whispers the fairy as she fades away “A memory of what?!” she shouts, but alas, the fairy has gone.
Mary knows this is the end so she closes her eyes and fades away.

…………and then opens them again. She’s 27 and at home with her husband.
She wonders to herself what the fairy of Rekwrvtcaxladwkf meant when it said she would have a memory to treasure for the rest of her life.
And then she realizes, as she looks around she spies the bong, the weed, the ale and, oh my, what’s this? acid tabs yonder the table.
Her fella asks her how she is. “I’ve just had the most mental trip of my life!” she replies. “I know”, he responds. “You’ve sat in every corner in every room crying f most the night and then you were trying to convince me t go t Hanley with you for 4 hours. I thought you’d calmed down after that but then I caught you in the contraband box eating a pack of our finest Sweet Seeds!”
“You know what you’ve got there my lover?” she smiled, “A memory t treasure forever” J

The End.

DISCLAIMER
THIS STORY IS IN NO WAY FACTUAL AND ANY SIMILARITIES DEPICTED WITHIN ARE PURELY COINCIDENCE
NO UTERI HEROINE ADDICTS OLD LADIES OR SEEDS WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS STORY
After ingesting more than one, of those seeds, not 3 days later, Mary started feeling sick. She was tired, nauseous, and her boobs hurt like hell.
She started to have cramps late one afternoon when Bob suggests to her, "Why don't you try to go to the bathroom?" "Good idea," she thought to herself as she began heading towards the bathroom..
Thats when she discovered...her urine was green. She wasn't however, overly concerned..that is until later that month, when her husband noticed something.
"Babe...your vag smells like....I can't really put my finger on it...but...skunk? And I mean that in the nicest way possible..."
"No no no. Its ok; you smell it too!"
"yeaa...." he replies, his eyes averting to her vag. "It actually smells kind of...good. Like a grow room full of the most sparkly buds you've ever seen..."
and then? EUREKA!
"OH MY GOD...." Mary exclaims. "What if when I ate those seeds...."
Bob looks confused and then a wave of doubt comes over his face. "No...no its impossible! You cant be....p-ppp-pprr." Bob began to stutter at the thought of what was coming.

The next morning Mary calls her OBGYN and makes an appointment to find out if the impossible is actually true.
Together, her and Bob walk hand in hand towards the exam room.
The doctor walks in and introduces himself.
"Hello, I'm Dr. Kevorkian, and I'll be preforming your ultrasound today", he says shaking their hands. As he stands up he notices an odd smell. "Do you guys smell that? Those damn janitors said they were going to put out traps! oh well....okay Ms.MaryJane, lets get you up here and see if we've got a baby! ok now this is going to be a bit cold...."
The doctor looks up at his monitor and appears stunned.
"What is it doctor? Whats wrong?" asked Mary.
The dotor said nothing, only turned the monitor around slowly towards her.

View attachment 348211
"Mrs. Mary Jane...I dont know how this hapened...but it appears that you are pregnant with....marijuana?"

Bewildered, the couple leaves the office. Time ticks by and Mary's stomach is getting bigger and bigger. People would be expecting a baby....how could she possibly explain that she was pregnant not with a baby...but with...pot?
Within a month and a half, MaryJane had begun having severe stomach cramps. She thought perhaps using the bathroom would help alleviate her pain. Boy was she wrong. Almost immediately after standing up she felt something brush against her leg. She lifted her skirt, only to find a 5 fingered leaf hanging from her vag.
"BOB!" she yells.
Soon they were in the emergency room, Mary Jane being wheeled on a stretcher down to the labor room. Bob could hear her yelling all the way down the hallway - "NO! ITS TOO EARLY! THEY AREN'T DONE YET!". Soon after Mary's OBGYN comes dashing out from her labor room.
"Bob. We've delivered the first of your...babies? Planties? Either way, this one is healthy. Appears to have all its fingers, has a nice healthy green color to her, weighs in at 3.5oz."
"well thats great Dr. Kevorkian!"
"Sure...but..this next part is tough..." the doctor trailed off.
"Dr. Kevorkian.....? What is it?"
"Well...the first one...you see, while in the womb, it dominated all of the other plants. So I'm afraid what I'm trying to say here, is... the next plant is having some...trouble. Since one plant dominated over the others it sucked up all of the nutrients from the food your wife was eating."
"What are you trying to say?"
"Mr. Bob...they...they aren't ready....they show severe signs of a cal mag deficiency and possible phosphorus. And the worst news...is I dont see a single amber tric on her..."

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN
lol

So if youve not been scared off already i now pass the story baton over to you my fellow AFNers "AFN smoke out"

Chapter 3..... Its all yours.

YES!
Everyone please compile your strangest, high ideas for our story, and come and contribute! This could inevitably turn into a thread/story that goes on for years...imagine the possibilities!

:Sharing One:

"kudos"Forgive me for doing this but :slap:Nice idea! WDWD ANd Chandy :thumbs:

:Sharing One:Im going to have to toke up and put my thinking cap on! :grin:

:Sharing One:Im going to have to toke up and put my thinking cap on! :grin:
Hee hee. WDWA gave me the concept and after a spliff i began typing and my drug addled brain did the rest, lol. Me and WDWA did think of a few more potentials. You could look at the last couple o pages of her thread f inspiration https://www.autoflower.org/f5/automaria2-speed-devil-grow-journal-29998.html ....or just a laugh :-D

PS - Thanks f my first ever rep ever in the whole world of repping IDS :woohoo: Youm d man!! :Sharing One:

Last edited:
Mary Jane is sad and lonely and needs some t finish her off.... her story that is :p

Even just a donation of a small paragraph can help save the lives of young weedlings everywhere.
Its people like you that help keep our kind generous work going, so please, if you care f the weed......
.....Just donate a small amount to out charity. Please.
Signed; The Mary Jane Foundation of Stuff.

Back