Sweet Seeds The Sweet Seeds Grow Shops

Gorgeous Shops and Branding.:thumbs:

:jaw: :slap: Jesus! :drool: it's like the apple stores of canna!!! :dance: once legal in the USA I'm going to get at your tommy for a franchise... :rofl: (laughing only a little.... Ya never know ;) )

Come to Colorado now. (please)

Man... I wish Spain wasn't across then damn Ocean!!! One of these days... You guys got it going on! :Sharing One:

congrats to the sweet crew

nice looking shops can i have the elephant on the the wall?

gallery_44939_7730_7987.jpg

:rofl:

Thanks guys!

Very much appreciated :Sharing One:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

:Sharing One:Well put brother Yoda! Exactly,... *** Tommy -:grin: -beautiful layouts, full service one stop shopping!! Yeah,...no such thing as a brief visit to one of those stores,...:bone: ...... Are you affiliated with one of these stores? Thanks my friend, for sharing, and torturing! :roflcry:

Hi Waira!

Nice to see you around, thanks for the kind words.

Well, I work for Sweet Seeds but from home, I don't even live in Spain. I already visited some of the shops and I know most of my colleagues personally as I also attend to a few cannabic expo and fairs where we usually have a booth.

Cheers my friend! :tiphat:

Do you sell them as a franchise? And can I buy one?.........now.

When you see these and the shitty dark stinking shit holes some of the shops in the UK........this is the way forward.

Hey dude!

Thanks for the visit and comment!

Yes, I think it is still possible to open a Sweet Seeds shop with franchise concept. We even used to have all the info in the Sweet Seeds website but now it's not there. I'm not sure if it was our informatics department that forgot to add it now that we have a new website or if the bosses gave up on the franchising strategy.

As far as I can remember you'd need to find a place with a minimum area (something like 150 square meters) and you also need to have something between 50 and 70 thousand euros to invest. With these 2 things you don't need to bother with anything else. It includes the branding, the shop set up, all the initial stock, you'd benefit from all the advertising published in magazines, websites, expo's, etc, without having to pay anything for it, among other advantages that I can't remember now.

And I'm also not sure if opening a shop in a foreign country could be possible, but as selling seeds is a legal business in the UK then I think it would be possible.

Isnt it great that firstly Spain as a nation is forward looking enough to allow this, and secondly and most importantly Sweet Seeds has put forward stores which smack of professionalism, cleanliness and excellent stocking. All this in stores which are also on the cutting edge of design. The importance of these stores in making the mj industry look better than it did before, i.e. totally different to stereotypes, cannot be overstated, and I believe could be used in other nations to show it can be a legitimate industry. Just my two cents.:Sharing One:.
Love the stores:grin:

Hey kyliekay!

Thanks for the visit and kind words. I totally agree with you... If you want to prove you're right it is good that you look right. It shouldn't be like this but in this kind of situations we have to understand that a clean and professional look has a very positive impact.

Sweet smokes! :tiphat:

Lovely set up on those new shops Tommy...:tiphat:..just like they Should be..get away from the Old Image that a lot of us Silver Smokers would feel uncomfortable with.

Do you have any or any planned for my area.

Alicante..costa blanca..?

Hi Aunty Mossy!

I'm not sure my friend. It depends on if someone from your area is now negotiating it and that's something I have no idea. I doubt, but we never know. You're not that far from València, if someday you visit the city don't forget to visit also one of the Sweet Seeds shops.

And we will also be in Spannabis (Málaga) in about 3 weeks, between the 9th and the 12th of May. Booth number 34 ;)

Cheers :tiphat:

tommy

Come to Colorado now. (please)

What's up Trapper50cal?

Any idea why they did legalize reacreational use but selling seeds is still an illegal business? Is there any obscure strategy behind that or it will just be a matter of time as both sings could not occur simultaneously?

Cheers!! :tiphat:

tommy

Sweet Seeds,
Those are some stellar retail operations. :gthumb:
I too am located in Colorado.
We have a shit load of grow shops, but nothing like that.
Nice job!

Any idea why they did legalize reacreational use but selling seeds is still an illegal business? Is there any obscure strategy behind that or it will just be a matter of time as both sings could not occur simultaneously?

Cheers!! :tiphat:

tommy

Selling seeds is actually legal.
They are available through medical dispensaries and have just started to be available through recreational outlets.
Main factor is that they have to be bred in state and sold only in state.
The laws are still a bit sketchy at the moment, and seeds are still in a "grey" area.
There are currently only a half dozen seed companies in the Colorado market.
And they only offer photosensitives.
There are a few dispensaries that are starting to get into seed production.

Ronin beat me to it....

I know of Centennial Seeds and 303 Seeds and I'm sure there are a couple more. And as Ronin says...no autos.

That's why I suggested moving here. To be first on the ground with what I'm sure will become a major market for people like me who
want an easier, faster way to simply grow their own supply. (circumventing the major taxes attached to the recreational sales)

It's a little silly right now because medical buyers (those with their card) pay considerably less tax than a recreational buyer and there
are still counties dragging their feet and instituting a moratorium continuing to ban recreational sales until "they can draft and implement
good policy" on how to deal with it. I feel like their actions are tantamount to being seditious. The genie is out of the bottle, they may as
well just board the train and start collecting revenues. They are waiting and hoping for an "I told you so" moment that isn't coming.

If it needs to be grown/bred here to sell...just send us all a bunch of seeds and we'll send em back to you once you set up shop!

That's some great info you both just shared, thanks ;)

So, breeders need to produce them in the state and sell it all there? What is they want to ship some to a country where they are also legal?

Only one last question. The breeders/seedbanks that are now working there (you even mention some), legally produce the seeds? I mean, are the grow operations that they perform to produce seeds legal? Can they legally justify 300 plants as being grown to produce seeds?

Maybe that is a hard one, hehe :D

Thanks again and Sweet Smokes!

tommy

That's some great info you both just shared, thanks ;)

So, breeders need to produce them in the state and sell it all there? What is they want to ship some to a country where they are also legal?

Only one last question. The breeders/seedbanks that are now working there (you even mention some), legally produce the seeds? I mean, are the grow operations that they perform to produce seeds legal? Can they legally justify 300 plants as being grown to produce seeds?

Maybe that is a hard one, hehe :D

Thanks again and Sweet Smokes!

tommy

I can't speak with absolute certainty, but I think the hang up with international shipping is the fact that it is not FEDERALLY legal yet and NOTHING can leave the State of Colorado without then becoming illegal to the other respective states it would cross through to get out of the USA and the FEDERAL Customs and DEA laws.

As to your last question, I only have anecdotal information in that Ben Holmes (Proprietor of Centennial Seeds) appears to have many, many plants growing at one time...I don't know if it's 300 but I know it's a lot. He is involved in some academic studies attempting to map the genomes of the various cannabis strains...

http://www.centennialseeds.com

http://www.centennialseeds.com/2013/12/23/colorado-researchers-seek-to-map-the-cannabis-genome/

I don't know the nuances of the license he's operating under but it seems like he is geared up for recreational seed sales.

Here's the link to 303 Seeds as well:

http://www.303seeds.com

They WERE medical grower suppliers only but have now geared up for recreational seed sales as well.

I really do think you could make a killing here if you could swim through the red tape and find a way to legitimize the presence
of your current genetics here in Colorado.

I can already envision it....Sweet Seeds of Telluride - High Altitude Annex. Muy, Muy bueno.

Back