Sweet Seeds The Sweet Seeds Grow Shops

:jaw: :slap: Jesus! :drool: it's like the apple stores of canna!!! :dance: once legal in the USA I'm going to get at your tommy for a franchise... :rofl: (laughing only a little.... Ya never know ;) )

Come to Colorado now. (please)

Last edited:
Man... I wish Spain wasn't across then damn Ocean!!! One of these days... You guys got it going on! :Sharing One:

:Sharing One:Well put brother Yoda! Exactly,... *** Tommy -:grin: -beautiful layouts, full service one stop shopping!! Yeah,...no such thing as a brief visit to one of those stores,...:bone: ...... Are you affiliated with one of these stores? Thanks my friend, for sharing, and torturing! :roflcry:

congrats to the sweet crew

nice looking shops can i have the elephant on the the wall?

gallery_44939_7730_7987.jpg

:rofl:

Do you sell them as a franchise? And can I buy one?.........now.

When you see these and the shitty dark stinking shit holes some of the shops in the UK........this is the way forward.

Isnt it great that firstly Spain as a nation is forward looking enough to allow this, and secondly and most importantly Sweet Seeds has put forward stores which smack of professionalism, cleanliness and excellent stocking. All this in stores which are also on the cutting edge of design. The importance of these stores in making the mj industry look better than it did before, i.e. totally different to stereotypes, cannot be overstated, and I believe could be used in other nations to show it can be a legitimate industry. Just my two cents.:Sharing One:.
Love the stores:grin:

Lovely set up on those new shops Tommy...:tiphat:..just like they Should be..get away from the Old Image that a lot of us Silver Smokers would feel uncomfortable with.

Do you have any or any planned for my area.

Alicante..costa blanca..?

Isnt it great that firstly Spain as a nation is forward looking enough to allow this, and secondly and most importantly Sweet Seeds has put forward stores which smack of professionalism, cleanliness and excellent stocking. All this in stores which are also on the cutting edge of design. The importance of these stores in making the mj industry look better than it did before, i.e. totally different to stereotypes, cannot be overstated, and I believe could be used in other nations to show it can be a legitimate industry. Just my two cents.:Sharing One:.
Love the stores:grin:

Could not agree more. Well said.

Back