The vault. Is now my new seedbank hands down..

Which are you guys fav us seedbank

• Herbies

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Attitude

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Sea of seeds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nirvana

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
see my other post above in this thread, we will be shaking up our freebies and introducing more in 2017 HOWEVER we have looked at other seedbanks and whilst some may offer more we fee lthat our freebies are better because we dont just giveaway lots of volume as it seems the seedbanks that do this are pushing their own brands or stock they cant shift. If you look at our freebies the core ones are all premium, expensive brands then once you go over £50 you can actually choose your own from any that are available on single packs!
well I just placed an order around four days ago so im very excited to get everything and get started. will deffinately give praise where praise is the forsure and have several friends also going to go with you now too so I will let you know how everything goes thanks so much!

Last edited:
Why isnt the Vault included in the poll?
Lol good question i guess i was a bit excited.. but will see if i could edit it ..lol
Why isnt the Vault included in the poll?
Nice.. thats what
see my other post above in this thread, we will be shaking up our freebies and introducing more in 2017 HOWEVER we have looked at other seedbanks and whilst some may offer more we fee lthat our freebies are better because we dont just giveaway lots of volume as it seems the seedbanks that do this are pushing their own brands or stock they cant shift. If you look at our freebies the core ones are all premium, expensive brands then once you go over £50 you can actually choose your own from any that are available on single packs!
Iam talking about lol

hey guys just thought id also a comment up real quick, litterally just signed for my beans 30min ago. everything was packaged perfectly except for the DP Auto Blueberry one of the girls was crushed, think that the company itself could do much better job packaging. mephisto packaging was great, so was dinafems and royal queen freebies. I have to say all except for the crushed bean that the vault is more than satisfactory on every end. thank you guys so much, will be ordering more soon I'm sure of it!

hey guys just thought id also a comment up real quick, litterally just signed for my beans 30min ago. everything was packaged perfectly except for the DP Auto Blueberry one of the girls was crushed, think that the company itself could do much better job packaging. mephisto packaging was great, so was dinafems and royal queen freebies. I have to say all except for the crushed bean that the vault is more than satisfactory on every end. thank you guys so much, will be ordering more soon I'm sure of it!
Hi buddy, yeah some companies invest more in their packaging than others which is a shame.

Hi buddy, yeah some companies invest more in their packaging than others which is a shame.
yea it surely is George, that would have never happened had that been packaged like the dinafem or mephisto, very solid packaging. oh well though no need to cry over spilt milk as my grandmother always says so let's pop these others soon and see how it goes. thanks for the awesome service!

Back