Lighting Thelos for 1m2 tent

CoviklaFlaire

Doctor of Fu*king up Grows!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Moist basement shitty moldy albanian weed..
@GrowNorthern what model would you reccomend for 1m2 tent? For full coverage..I currently use 400w of cobs, but it make too much heat in tent..

Yeah like Mikey said Telos 0008 it has a 90x90 foot print. People have reported superb results in 1.2m2 so you should be spot on in 1m2. Check out TaNgs Telos Tent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@GrowNorthern what model would you reccomend for 1m2 tent? For full coverage..I currently use 400w of cobs, but it make too much heat in tent..

Dim that light or get bigger exhaust fan.
240W Telos will give you less heat than 400W COBs. You must compare 400W to 400W or 240W to 240W. If you do this, I doubt Telos are more efficient than yours COBs.

Yeah like Mikey said Telos 0008 it has a 90x90 foot print. People have reported superb results in 1.2m2 so you should be spot on in 1m2. Check out TaNgs Telos Tent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, this light look the deal, can you drop some links to the reports covering 1,2 with 1 light. That a game changer, man, very cool

Dim that light or get bigger exhaust fan.
240W Telos will give you less heat than 400W COBs. You must compare 400W to 400W or 240W to 240W. If you do this, I doubt Telos are more efficient than yours COBs.
Dude I have PrimaKlima 125 air exstractor and that is some bad ass extr..On max my tent goes full sucked in on negative pressure..If i throw in 150 fan it could only rip apart my tent.. I never read how much heat amare eclipse 250w makes in that small space..My best option was hps cool tube, but I moved to new place and that light beam that goes thru extractor tubes is too exposive for my safety..

Dude I have PrimaKlima 125 air exstractor and that is some bad ass extr..On max my tent goes full sucked in on negative pressure..If i throw in 150 fan it could only rip apart my tent.. I never read how much heat amare eclipse 250w makes in that small space..My best option was hps cool tube, but I moved to new place and that light beam that goes thru extractor tubes is too exposive for my safety..

I have 285W of DIY COBs and my temps are now under 26°C, with room temps 20-22°C.
Maybe move tent in some cooler room or get AC unit?

Why aren't you keen to dim the cobs mate? Why spend loads of money instead of dimming your cobs which are already very good?

Why aren't you keen to dim the cobs mate? Why spend loads of money instead of dimming your cobs which are already very good?
Coz I'm completly dumbass for el. and dude who put up both lights has gone to another country to live.. Dont get me wrong,I can grow as long as enviromet temp. are under 23c..So Im good for now.. For instance now my temps are 27ish c...

Back