This isnt a hermie is it?

darknight_420

Welcome to the CannaZone
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hi all, im sure you all know that horrible gut wrenching feeling we get when we notice something that might not seem right.

Now I've never grown an auto before so not sure if these are swollen calyx or pollen sacks.

Please let it be the former and not the latter.

Advice from those with experience and an Eagle eye for hermies much appreciated.

Shes a seedstocker gelato41 and day 39

I'll await in anticipation for advice

Thanks
20230327_205209.jpg
20230327_205107.jpg
20230327_205021.jpg
20230327_204958.jpg
20230327_204951.jpg
20230327_204912.jpg

Last edited:
For some reason it’s not letting me click into the pictures, the new site when you upload a photo top left allows you to Insert > Full Image. At least for me on mobile that works best to show others what you’re looking at.

From what I see though those are swollen bracts (ref’d as calyxes) that occur at the nodes. Not a nanner from what I can see in the thumbnails.

Hi all, im sure you all know that horrible gut wrenching feeling we get when we notice something that might not seem right.

Now I've never grown an auto before so not sure if these are swollen calyx or pollen sacks.

Please let it be the former and not the latter.

Advice from those with experience and an Eagle eye for hermies much appreciated.

Shes a seedstocker gelato41 and day 39

I'll await in anticipation for advice

Thanks

Yup like others said just looks like swollen calyx's to me
For some reason it’s not letting me click into the pictures, the new site when you upload a photo top left allows you to Insert > Full Image. At least for me on mobile that works best to show others what you’re looking at.

From what I see though those are swollen bracts (ref’d as calyxes) that occur at the nodes. Not a nanner from what I can see in the thumbnails.

I got them to open by long holding on them then they would open... IF on PC then you can just click the image and it will blow it up

Back