This was painful the chop!

good smoke man enjoy your harvest
I don't like trimming at all especially when I harvest indoor trees,long branches full of fat buds,nowhere on the stem to hold whilst and trees usually take 4-5 days... glad there are fellas who would do the trimming for a few grams of fresh weed...

Ahaha, yeah, I feel the same. So much care on those plants, when time to chop is coming I sometime forget the purpose of growing :smoking:

good smoke man enjoy your harvest
I don't like trimming at all especially when I harvest indoor trees,long branches full of fat buds,nowhere on the stem to hold whilst and trees usually take 4-5 days... glad there are fellas who would do the trimming for a few grams of fresh weed...
Cheers bro ! Yeah tell me about it man ! It’s gonna be long trimming all that by myself but I don’t want no one else touching it aha I’ll save them few grams for myself ahaa

Ahaha, yeah, I feel the same. So much care on those plants, when time to chop is coming I sometime forget the purpose of growing :smoking:
Ahaha you know mate all that effort just to cut the poor bastard down, haha all worth it in the end though ! Roll on the next one :smoking:

Back