Though on RH

oldham

Free will is an illusion
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
Currently Smoking
Gorilla cookies
So iam in the last weeks of flower and just have some thoughts.
I've set RH at 40% right now. And that's impossible to achieve direct after watering. More like 50-53% and slowly going down to 40% when its time to watering again.
Is this fluctuating good? Or should I just set it at 50% and have stable RH without fluctuating.
Maby a minor issue. But cant stop thinking about it.
What would you guys recommend?
:frog:

So iam in the last weeks of flower and just have some thoughts.
I've set RH at 40% right now. And that's impossible to achieve direct after watering. More like 50-53% and slowly going down to 40% when its time to watering again.
Is this fluctuating good? Or should I just set it at 50% and have stable RH without fluctuating.
Maby a minor issue. But cant stop thinking about it.
What would you guys recommend?
:frog:
I'd be very happy with 50rh or slightly below as your just trying to avoid getting bud rot

@St. Tom is dead on (as usual).

...I had a funeral today for a plant instead of wet trimming it 😔, and a super early chop for another, which I think I could've been averted had I achieved consistent humidity in just the high 50s with fans blowing:

I'd be very happy with 50rh or slightly below as your just trying to avoid getting bud rot
Ok! Thanks :mrgreen:
@St. Tom is dead on (as usual).

...I had a funeral today for a plant instead of wet trimming it 😔, and a super early chop for another, which I think I could've been averted had I achieved consistent humidity in just the high 50s with fans blowing:
Sorry to read this. :nono:

Just type on google VPD Cannabis and you will find a chart. Try to stay between 1,0 to 1,5 Kpa for late flowering. If you need more explanation on this topic let me know. I would be happy to help you. :lildab:

Back