Thoughts and opinions on strains to help get over Jet Lag...

@ eP: swap the Poor mans` Sunday Lunch, for a bottle of Romanee Conti (pref. 1978) or Krug 1988/89/90 (or if worst comes t`worst...several pints of `wife beater`lol), then I`m onboard bro! :devil:

"Wife Beater!"

poster2548045.jpg

Ah finally we have it. The reason you are called Krug! You are a wine snob. I knew it. At around three hundred squids for a bottle o 1988 Krug Champers I have worked it out. You are the son of a Peta-zillionaire born with a diamond spoon up his ass. Hence the cushion. Does that change anything? Hell yeah. I'm as jealous as feck. I can't afford a decent Chablis from Tesco never mind a Conti that even Twat Cowell couldn't even afford.

But I still love ya bruv. Next time I am down the smoke can I pop in to your mansion for a cuppa and a penguin biscuit ? Is it Lord Krug ? Boy you have expensive tastes. I bet you go to a discipline mistress twice a week too. Just for your bad back!

Love n hugs, eP.

Ah finally we have it. The reason you are called Krug! You are a wine snob. I knew it. At around three hundred squids for a bottle o 1988 Krug Champers I have worked it out. You are the son of a Peta-zillionaire born with a diamond spoon up his ass. Hence the cushion. Does that change anything? Hell yeah. I'm as jealous as feck. I can't afford a decent Chablis from Tesco never mind a Conti that even Twat Cowell couldn't even afford.

But I still love ya bruv. Next time I am down the smoke can I pop in to your mansion for a cuppa and a penguin biscuit ? Is it Lord Krug ? Boy you have expensive tastes. I bet you go to a discipline mistress twice a week too. Just for your bad back!

Love n hugs, eP.
You don`t need t`cough for a `crappy Chablis`, you can get some very nice un-oaked Chardonnay from lesser known/less fashionable areas of France (and other countries have caught on too!). Cheap Chablis is Total Wank bro! ..."Eye roll" :hug: ...And it used be m`trade (along with with others ;) )...Sooo, I never paid those Stooopid prices! :toke toking:

Last edited: