Tobacco or peroxide to help control gnats.

I keep the stuff in the freezer, that was also bought off the reserve, things are cheaper there as a business on reservation land, becomes income for the reserve not the city's surrounding. Canada also taxes the hell out of tobacco just because? anyway..

I was able to come across the environmental factor, I am going to see if anyone local has it before ordering any. in the meantime I put up stickies put a hollowed potato in there and I'll switch that out once a day if it attracts the larva. if that is all a wives tale I'ma go cry and spray the dirt with my tobacco soap water. I am also letting it dry out instead giving it a half liter every two days per plant, I am hoping with a diverse set of stresses maybe the population can be shocked and buy me some time.
Yeah...and the truck stops have the packs behing lift up doors...can't display where the public might see evil tobacco.....that was the weirdest thing I found in Canada.....most US truck drivers were afraid of french signs, signs in Km. etc. etc....very easy country to navigate......and what is the deal with 2% milk.....I love my whole milk...just messing with ya mate....take it as it flows and it's all good no matter where you are..

Yeah...and the truck stops have the packs behing lift up doors...can't display where the public might see evil tobacco.....that was the weirdest thing I found in Canada.....most US truck drivers were afraid of french signs, signs in Km. etc. etc....very easy country to navigate......and what is the deal with 2% milk.....I love my whole milk...just messing with ya mate....take it as it flows and it's all good no matter where you are..

The lift up doors are normal. The ideal is making sure children don't see it on the shelves but that's about as effective as a cookie jar. Even then as a new kid at highschool it was easy to get your hands on a pack of smokes for 5 bucks, poor constable knew it was happening but no evidence. lol

The percent is a taste texture measure within the nutritional guidelines our province has. Also fat content, so those are your homogenized milks, the 3.35 is whole milk. We used to use milk bags and the tall brisk bottles to make lunggers with electrical tape and a 6mm, the milkbag was the highest quality plastic bag you could get for this application and when done correctly would make a entire bloody seal.

I do not recommend that yo, even a paper is better for your health then that shit

I got one gnat after almost a day after the spray with bad tobacco stuff and it didn't entirely nuke the pot either, the potato bits have no larva but I don't think it was deep enough, on the other end of the pot I watered a dilute bit of this stuff and accidentally knocked a root off. I will look at it later to familiarize myself with the roots and look for damage. I used to see maybe 4 or 5 flies a day but they all just dropped and died.

Watering's attract activity after the bottle empties I can see varied critters living under the cap with biggest of them was the gnat larva I got a really good look at it to. There will be survivors nature is a bitch but now their last bit of water has death in it.

Uncle gave me some stickies, I have seen the larva and spraying them directly didn't do much. I'll need to cover the soil I think, will make it hard to add nutes, I spoon-feed them gaia green ap but mainly just tea.

Uncle gave me some stickies, I have seen the larva and spraying them directly didn't do much. I'll need to cover the soil I think, will make it hard to add nutes, I spoon-feed them gaia green ap but mainly just tea.
I did a 3 wash of mosquito bits on my present grow using spent HF and Osmocote....didn't work...so next run I'll do an oven bake at 200f before continuing.. Them lil bastards are hard to get rid of. :rofl:

Yea I am thinking of washing some sand then baking it and using a thin piece of fabric to stop the mediums from mixing. If I can keep the population to a minimum I feel that will be my best case Ontario. Until I can get some bugs. put a friggn spider in there man.

Watering them with a big drink giving in, they started becoming active the fuckers

Yea I am thinking of washing some sand then baking it and using a thin piece of fabric to stop the mediums from mixing. If I can keep the population to a minimum I feel that will be my best case Ontario. Until I can get some bugs. put a friggn spider in there man.

Watering them with a big drink giving in, they started becoming active the fuckers
I'm old...I try the simpliest way I can anymore......It's a 2 day chore for me to load 6 4 gallon pots in my auto pot system, so I'm looking for the simpilest methods....always remember, it's a plant...ie a weed..it will grow in some of the harshiest conditions imaginable...we just try to make it easier on it...some will try to get that last extra gram out of it all by adding this, infusing that, brewing this or that tea....but it's up to you to decide if all that effort is worth it.....

Back