Mephisto Genetics Top 5 mephisto strains?

Reaction score
What are everyone's top 5 mephisto strains? I have quite a few and I'm looking to start doing some fem seed runs. I'm trying to decide what strains to run first.

What are everyone's top 5 mephisto strains? I have quite a few and I'm looking to start doing some fem seed runs. I'm trying to decide what strains to run first.
They are pretty much all the same not much between any of them just stick one in the ground they all smoke the same imo

They all taste the same? Yield the same? Same high?
There is a slight diffrence but not much i done double ,grape toothless alien,forum stomper,hubberbubber smell,hubba bubba haze, juicy fruit, jucy fruit was the best tast but they all yealded same within a oz

There is a slight diffrence but not much i done double ,grape toothless alien,forum stomper,hubberbubber smell,hubba bubba haze, juicy fruit, jucy fruit was the best tast but they all yealded same within a oz
My DG yielded a couple of ounces, while my Toofless girl gave me over 13oz. Pretty different in taste and smell as well.

My DG yielded a couple of ounces, while my Toofless girl gave me over 13oz. Pretty different in taste and smell as well.
Thats the thing about growing everybody has diffrent outcome as we all do it slighty diffrent which gives us diffrent results.i found tooth less to be shit compared to juicy fruit

Reactions: Mir
Thats the thing about growing everybody has diffrent outcome as we all do it slighty diffrent which gives us diffrent results.i found tooth less to be shit compared to juicy fruit

Man, TA is among my favorites, very sweet and quite the powerhouse. Half a joint and I pass out with a goofy smile on my face.

I'm growing my first Mephisto girl at the moment so I guess that one just have to be my favourite :biggrin:
Port & Stilton ( Double Grape x Stilton Special)
Any chance you would have the Stilton Special and/or Pinot Noir and be willing to part with them?

20210810_111110.jpg

Sour Stomper (grown)
Toof Decay (grown)
Forum Stomper (grown)
AvT (smoked only)
Mango Smile (smoked only)

I can only speak for the strains I have harvested and smoked so far:

Double Grape: She yielded on the small end (47 grams in 3 gallon pot) but she had mystical bud. Sweet tasting and potent with happy high

Creme de la Chem: Definitely a favorite of mine. Tastes like creme soda to me. This one has me staring at joint half way through and having to dig deep while I butt out most and want another

Pinot Noir: I need a redo, this one was potent and grew great but taste wasn't there

50 Shades of Grape: Same as Pinot Noir, I need a redo. Good high but terps weren't there

Samsquach OG x Forum Stomper: WOW, This was probably my first good sour strain. (Sour Stomper up next). Taste was incredible and high was strong and enjoyable

I have a Toothless Alien and Cosmic Queen in day 40s now. Next up is Sour Stomper.

Back