Mephisto Genetics Treestars restock!

There Orange Diesel and SODK were both marked out of stock. I wonder if they were in stock earlier or just on page from long ago? I am hoping if they were in stock and sold out that they will appear elsewhere. I really want that SODK!

SODK was out when I bought, too. When I added orange diesel, it said “one in stock” - I thought for sure i wouldn’t make it out of checkout with it. It appears their stated inventory is correct, though. I got my confirmation email immediately. Will see how fast they ship.

Congrats!!! I am hoping Orange Diesel and SODK both surface in other places soon! Hopefully the newsletter will go out soon announcing next Mondays release.

Thanks for posting this because I got the notification and saw it way before I'd have spotted Tree Star's way down in the list!

So happy to have just snagged the last 3 pack of 24 Carat for "soon". Wanted a whole bunch more, Canna Cheese especially. Budget firmly said, "NO." lol

There's a surprising (imo) amount of (they're all!) good packs left.

Well I placed my order for a pack of the Mepthisto Northern Cheese Haze and paid via CC. I just got email asking that I send photo copy of my CC, of my drivers license and a statement to the effect I authorize them to charge my card. I know Neptune Seedbank does this too and thats why I don't shop at Neptune. I requested that my order be chanced. They intend to digital store your ID and CC images to provide safeguards against chargeback to them and I understand that. But having my information stored doesn't give me any warm and fuzzies so Treestar is off the list. You retain your tracking info, thats how all the other businesses in the world protect themselves from chargeback, not asking for photos and essasys IMO. My card has been authorized for sale, so hopefully those funds will be released back and not post.

Last edited:
Well I placed my order for a pack of the Mepthisto Northern Cheese Haze and paid via CC. I just got email asking that I send photo copy of my CC, of my drivers license and a statement to the effect I authorize them to charge my card. I know Neptune Seedbank does this too and thats why I don't shop at Neptune. I requested that my order be chanced. They intend to digital store your ID and CC images to provide safeguards against chargeback to them and I understand that. But having my information stored doesn't give me any warm and fuzzies so Treestar is off the list. You retain your tracking info, thats how all the other businesses in the world protect themselves from chargeback, not asking for photos and essasys IMO. My card has been authorized for sale, so hopefully those funds will be released back and not post.
Funny (I guess...), I had the same thing happen today, and I had the exact same reaction. The only difference is that when I go to my bank online, they say the charge is "pending". The thing is, if TreeStar requires verification in order to complete the transaction, then they should not have charged the card prior to receiving it. It makes zero sense to process the charge and then wait for the ID pictures in order to ship.

At this point I'm curious if they did put the charge through, are they going to send me what I ordered or refund the charge. I replied to their email saying that I was not aware it was a requirement at the time of my purchase and that I was not comfortable with it, and I would understand if they needed to cancel my order. Still waiting to hear back or see what they do.

Yeah it sounds like we're in the same boat. I'm not totally against using methods of payment that have no chargeback capability like cash app or zella with reputable businesses. But I am no way taking a picture of my credit card and driver's license and letting you store it on your C drive for s**** and giggles lol

Yeah it sounds like we're in the same boat. I'm not totally against using methods of payment that have no chargeback capability like cash app or zella with reputable businesses. But I am no way taking a picture of my credit card and driver's license and letting you store it on your C drive for s**** and giggles lol
I was on another seed site that wanted that as well. No FN way am I going for that. What is the deal. Oh I stole a CC # and I am going to buy seeds for $100 or $200 dollars. No, I am going to Best Buy website and make it worth it!

Funny (I guess...), I had the same thing happen today, and I had the exact same reaction. The only difference is that when I go to my bank online, they say the charge is "pending". The thing is, if TreeStar requires verification in order to complete the transaction, then they should not have charged the card prior to receiving it. It makes zero sense to process the charge and then wait for the ID pictures in order to ship.

At this point I'm curious if they did put the charge through, are they going to send me what I ordered or refund the charge. I replied to their email saying that I was not aware it was a requirement at the time of my purchase and that I was not comfortable with it, and I would understand if they needed to cancel my order. Still waiting to hear back or see what they do.
They are legitimate and if i remember i was pretty sure Supreme did the same as far as the ID. Either tat or they don't accept credt which is the only way i order.

Back