Dragon Meds Trippin Dragon Seed Run.... My Last Grow and a Gift To Stoners

HashMaster

In Dog Beers I've Only Had One
Reaction score
:cheers:

Welcome all who might be interested.:smokeout:

Many people know I have 2 seasons... growing season and traveling season. My growing season is almost done as my last public grow this season is @Magic 's gear which is just starting its fill stage and my other grows are close behind.

But it looks like my traveling season may be canceled either by travel restrictions or by common sense... we shall see... either way I figured I would get a log going now on my last grow after a 55 year growing career and just see what happens and take it as it comes.

Stone has agreed to the name with a bit of hesitation that I understand fully, but after explaining I am going with the magical mythical aspect of Dragon and that it also fits well with the Trippin aspect, the name is officially Trippin Dragon.

Stone has also generously agreed to distribute these Trippin Dragon beans when I'm gone as long as this seed run was documented.

This seed run will be done both on AFN and on Stone's site.

I have spent the last few years chasing several things within LSD-25 that got exciting (which is one of the reasons I didn't carry on with Golden Dragon CBD)

So....

LSD-25 will be the mamas

2013 Stone Dragon will be the papas

I know a few of you somewhere must still have a pack or 3 of those dated Dragons in your bean collection...

I've grown much older that I had stored myself since new... so maybe this will help any of ya wondering about viability... again... we shall see.

To be continued....

@Stone @trailanimal @stickman

last but not least... the famous underground breeder @Mossy

Peace
Hash

Last edited:

Many people know I have 2 seasons... growing season and traveling season. My growing season is almost done as my last public grow this season is @Magic 's gear which is just starting its fill stage and my other grows are close behind.

But it looks like my traveling season may be canceled either by travel restrictions or by common sense... we shall see... either way I figured I would get a log going now on my last grow after a 55 year growing career and just see what happens and take it as it comes.

Stone has agreed to the name with a bit of hesitation that I understand fully, but after explaining I am going with the magical mythical aspect of Dragon and that it also fits well with the Trippin aspect, the name is officially Trippin Dragon.

Stone has also generously agreed to distribute these Trippin Dragon beans when I'm gone as long as this seed run was documented.

I have spent the last few years chasing several things within LSD-25 that got exciting (which is one of the reasons I didn't carry on with Golden Dragon CBD)

So....

LSD-25 will be the mamas

I know a few of you somewhere must still have a pack or 3 of those dated Dragons in your bean collection...

I've grown much older that I had stored myself since new... so maybe this will help any of ya wondering about viability... again... we shall see.

To be continued....

Peace
Hash

I have some Black Dragons from back in that period, that I eventually brought back to good health. Hopefully your seeds were better kept than mine, and you have a good success rate. I'll be rooting for ya

So....

LSD-25 will be the mamas

To be continued....

Peace
Hash
Trippy D, the door to dreamtime, we be hoping

Back