Trouble starting 2ND run.

Reaction score
My first grow turned out okay. Started with two plants one hermed, trashed it, and the other I just chopped and is drying. While I was still growing the one plant I germinated two more but I had the humidity down so low I believe it stunted their growth and they are flowering a lot smaller then I hoped for. So then I tried germinating more seeds in gro blocks but to my dismay each one, 3, has grown and died off. Anyone have any experience with Gro Blocks? Ive given up on them and now just started three more str8 into the soil/coco.
Just joined the community so any input would be appreciated.

2x4 tent
1 in FFOF
1 in Roots Organic soil
1 in Coco/ Dr. earth dry amendments

Hey @Ogre welcome along.
Never used them, but I go straight into coco and never had one die yet?
Thee will be top growers here that use that type of thing.
Good luck
EP3

Are all these seeds the same? If so, it could be the seeds are too old or got damaged by heat or cold.
If you germinate seeds in a cool damp environment, a disease called "dampening off" may happen. It can be due to various pathogens.
On the other hand a warm damp environment is ideal.
I germinate mine with the seeds in Rapid Rooters in a plastic container, It gets opened once a day for a few minutes until they germinate,

Reactions: EP3
Are all these seeds the same? If so, it could be the seeds are too old or got damaged by heat or cold.
If you germinate seeds in a cool damp environment, a disease called "dampening off" may happen. It can be due to various pathogens.
On the other hand a warm damp environment is ideal.
I germinate mine with the seeds in Rapid Rooters in a plastic container, It gets opened once a day for a few minutes until they germinate,

I really do believe this to be the case I germinate in gro blocks inside a small container with no heatmat or heating element. Both seeds were just purchased from mephisto so I dont think its the seed just my method of germination. Im just going to plant right into the medium for now on inside my grow tent. Thanks for the feedback!

Hey @Ogre welcome along.
Never used them, but I go straight into coco and never had one die yet?
Thee will be top growers here that use that type of thing.
Good luck
EP3
Thanks! And yea Im going to start doing the same I put three more down in soil and one coco hopefully they pop and grow healthy.

Reactions: EP3
I should say that I germinate the seed in a black lunch box on top of my boiler and then once there is a tail popping out I transfer to the coco. I use canna professional with clay balls pre buffered that I put my fertigation water through it until I see a slight bit of run off then in she goes.
Good luck,
EP3

Back