Trying new things

NoFrillsNoBills

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Just put in my first order through multiverse, for a strictly sweet seeds order. I've never purchased but from two entities before, so this is my first time buying from a 'seedbank'. I'v only ever grown roc and meph but I've been reading about Sweet Seeds for a little bit now and figured now was a good time to jump in. Multiverse was pretty much the only one I could find with a deep enough bench to order a wide selection. The order qualified for 2 3packs from atlas, which I've also read good things about, Gummie Bears and Froot by the Foot. Order tier suggests that there will be 8 freebies of Pound Town Auto by HSC. Don't know anything about that. Just hope I see some sweet sticker swag for both Sweet Seeds and Multiverse to populate the 4x8 coming in. Special kind of hyped. Doc upped my medical card to 15 plants so figured now is a good time to explore new things for a more dialed in treatment plan. Can only do so many prescribed pills before you think whats the point any more. This hobby keeps me breathing.

SWEET SEEDS - CBD RED PURE STRAIN - AUTO FEM
Pack Size: 5+2 pack
SWEET SEEDS - CREAM CARAMEL STRAIN - AUTO FEM
Pack Size: 3+1 pack
SWEET SEEDS - BLACK JACK STRAIN - AUTO FEM
SWEET SEEDS - NYC DIESEL (FORMERLY ICE COOL) STRAIN - AUTO FEM
Pack Size: 3 Pack
SWEET SEEDS - CBD SWEET NURSE STRAIN - AUTO FEM
SWEET SEEDS - CRYSTAL CANDY XL STRAIN - AUTO FEM
SWEET SEEDS - CREAM MANDARINE XL STRAIN - AUTO FEM
SWEET SEEDS - GORILLA GIRL XL STRAIN - AUTO FEM
SWEET SEEDS - CBD HONEY PEACH STRAIN - AUTO FEM
SWEET SEEDS - GREEN POISON STRAIN - AUTO FEM
SWEET SEEDS - SWEET GELATO STRAIN - AUTO FEM
SWEET SEEDS - JACK 47 STRAIN - AUTO FEM
I'll update when package comes in. You guys on the forum set some high expectations. I'm excited.

e: This order was paid and confirmed payment received by 10am on a Sunday where they told me they'd have it en route within 48 hours. I just got a tracking number no less than 2.5 hours later in an email stating that the order is otw. I can tell you right now, I have never had such quick turnaround on an order in this field/industry. Maybe I'm just the benefactor of a crazy sale weekend and they're super active presently. Regardless, I hope to update the thread later this week with delivery as it appears we're just down the road.

Last edited:
Multiverse is a solid company. I've been buying from them for a while now. The payment process has gotten super easy and they ship very fast with cool freebies and swag. If you purchased Sunday you should be getting your beans Wednesday or Thursday. I just got their Night Owl bundle drop. FYI Atlas seeds are solid too, I've grown Grease Gun and Froot By The Foot and both were excellent grows. Good luck!

Multiverse is an AFN advertiser and stocks some good breeders. Sweet Seeds has been around a long time with some legit strains. I'm currently growing some Atlas FBTF and they're as good as any. Good luck.

Good stuff. I don't know much bout the seeds or the bank, just the little bits I've read. I don't like ordering things online, but some things there just isn't a choice when you want a specific level of quality. Good to know that the homework should pay off.

Order was delivered yesterday. Their customer services was on point with everything I had questions and concerns on. Everything purchased was delivered as advertised. BF 12 seed freebies were as advertised. Seems they maybe ran out of the pound town, got 4 pound town and 4 top gun from atlas as pound town replacements. Did not receive the two promo for the atlas strains mentioned before. CS stated that it didn't copy over correctly or something. They gave me the option of shipping the seeds out directly and apologizing for the slip up or sending it with a future order. After some discussion about out of stock sweet seed strains, I'll likely put in another order for strains I wanted but weren't available and they'll include those atlas strains at that time.

I have a hard time deviating from things I know, so this experience was pretty good overall and I'll be looking forward to their sweet seed restock. I'll be starting that grow in late january or mid February depending how this current grow finishes.

Order was delivered yesterday. Their customer services was on point with everything I had questions and concerns on. Everything purchased was delivered as advertised. BF 12 seed freebies were as advertised. Seems they maybe ran out of the pound town, got 4 pound town and 4 top gun from atlas as pound town replacements. Did not receive the two promo for the atlas strains mentioned before. CS stated that it didn't copy over correctly or something. They gave me the option of shipping the seeds out directly and apologizing for the slip up or sending it with a future order. After some discussion about out of stock sweet seed strains, I'll likely put in another order for strains I wanted but weren't available and they'll include those atlas strains at that time.

I have a hard time deviating from things I know, so this experience was pretty good overall and I'll be looking forward to their sweet seed restock. I'll be starting that grow in late january or mid February depending how this current grow finishes.

I ordered during the Black Friday Sale. I got everything as described. I'm impressed with these guys. I've ordered from numerous companies. Multiverse provided my best experience to date. Quality genetics, quick shipping and more than fair prices. The freebies were top shelf too. Not a bunch of bulk seed crap that doesn't pop. It doesn't get much better.

Got mine. First beans from Ace (Zamaldelica auto) and Mephisto. (24 Carat) Also a couple of more Fastbuds and four freebies!!! All of those stickers must be for people in other states.:crying:

Back