Mars Hydro TSW 2000 ( Light test) & Auto Top drip irrigation setup

:gary:
substitutes are in
20220912_180351.jpg
20220912_140502.jpg
20220912_140240.jpg

Lecter Dry Harvest Results
All weighed up with a total of 222g and I'm abit raging I got bud rot because I'm always aiming for a half pound grow dry weight and I was nearly there this time. Would of got to a half Lb for sure if I didn't lose that top cola.
But thier always next time.
Still buzzing
Thanks again @Sawney_bean u legend
16632782863386951600345466116246.jpg
16632783146421877824228922190281.jpg

Last edited:
Over the next few weeks I intend on doing reveiws on my past & present work,
I've already started with a MarsHydro light test review & also the Dutch Passion grow I done with the kerosene krash & Auto Mazar.

Got loads too do as I am Gona get it put together to show what I've tested and grown since I joined AFN

So drop into the reveiws section if u want to take a nosy at what I've been at & see my accomplishments.
As you know guys,,, I'm not your average BEAR

Light mix arrived today less than 24 hours after ordering it.
I'm useally messed about when it comes to soil delivery.
My 1 gallon smartpots came today too and are basically the same size as my 2 gallon ones and I'm really confused now, lol.
What size a are they 1 or 2, gallon?
Has me doubting the 3 gallon that I thought I rolled down to 2.
Can someone that knows pot sizes help as can't find anything helpful on Google, 17x19 cm they are

Light mix arrived today less than 24 hours after ordering it.
I'm useally messed about when it comes to soil delivery.
My 1 gallon smartpots came today too and are basically the same size as my 2 gallon ones and I'm really confused now, lol.
What size a are they 1 or 2, gallon?
Has me doubting the 3 gallon that I thought I rolled down to 2.
Can someone that knows pot sizes help as can't find anything helpful on Google, 17x19 cm they are
A 1 gal is about a 4L I think m8 and a 2 gal about an 8L.. from memory.. apologies if that's total bollocks :thumbsup:

A 1 gal is about a 4L I think m8 and a 2 gal about an 8L.. from memory.. apologies if that's total bollocks :thumbsup:
Ffs then I've been growing in 4l pots not 8l the whole time.
The grey 3 gallon is actually 2 gallons,
I used the black 1 gallon to fill the grey pots to keep the soil volume the same on them all
I even rolled the black ones down too, to try make the soil be at around 7Litres not 8 lol.
So @hope2grow ur saying i was close to 3 litres
I'm a fucking idiot I really am

I remember debating pots a while ago on the UK & US differences in sizes but forgot. Feel really stupid now, I've got one way of solving this,
IL go and get a plastic 3l pot and do a test, simples
Really need to know now lol

I remember debating pots a while ago on the UK & US differences in sizes but forgot. Feel really stupid now, I've got one way of solving this,
IL go and get a plastic 3l pot and do a test, simples
Really need to know now lol
These are the measurements on my water bucket if this helps. It's almost 4L per gallon. As you go up it gets more off. 3 gallons is technically like 11.6L or something near there.
PXL_20220916_202223888.jpg

Back