Using two fans for two tents?

I have their 6” exhaust fan in my 4x4, it moves a ton of air that I usually keep it at setting 2/3 until flowering really gets going. You should be fine since it should be about the same volume, and not even need the other fan pushing air in.

I have their 6” exhaust fan in my 4x4, it moves a ton of air that I usually keep it at setting 2/3 until flowering really gets going. You should be fine since it should be about the same volume, and not even need the other fan pushing air in.

Thanks. Just the answer I was looking for.

Should get the fan by middle of next week. Going to wrap both fans in old quilts and place in boxes to quieten them down.

Qb
I also have an AC Infinity oscillating fan (running non-stop) and it makes some noise, including 'clicks,' enough that I moved the tent out of my office.

Thats the noise mine makes. It's a little irritating.

Qb

I had both my ac infinity oscillating fans replaced they were super cool about it got two new ones in days. But they already are clicking like the old ones. I know I have a warranty on the new ones too just don’t know if it’s worth getting two more that will be clicking in months again :shrug:

They do recommend only oscillating the fans for 18hrs continuously but I run them 24/7 cause the tents needs to have air movement otherwise it just asking for mold
I will try to get the non oscillating version as a replacement and hopefully a discount on another. In a 2x4 I dont think they really need to oscillate.

Qb

If some fairly normal oscillating fan noise will not bother you and you want an oscillating 6-inch tent fan, definitely consider the AC Infinity as likely the best option. Other consumer-targeted fans fall apart after a few months in the tent, while the AC Infinity (my unit) just keeps on going - It does its job well. Plus other oscillating fans only have 2 maybe 3 speeds vs. 10 with AC Infinity.

The noise only ever reaches what could well be a normal level for these type fans. It's only annoying if there is no other noise to cover it up, such as now with none of my lights having fans, this is the only noise source in the tent (other than an AC Infinity exhaust fan which is much quieter coming on occasionally). [My fan "clicked" from the very start.]

Back