Live Stoners Using wrong email

darknight_420

Welcome to the CannaZone
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I just realised I've been using my email thats related to weed which goes something like groweed420uk@blahblah hahaha whats worse is I've named myself team_ pablo

I've been sending emails to the local travel againt for quotes for trips of a lifetime next year.

I'm asking for quotes for places that I know legalise weed, thus being San Francisco, LA, Vegas, Canada, Thailand, Spain, Malta lol but I think they're onto me as they asked if I also want one for Amsterdam lol it is quite embarrassing especially if they do find me something tailored and I have to go in the shop and give real name etx

Anyway it's doing my head in as I have to get somewhere booked as ive already committed the dogs to the kennels and now have to book a joliday lol

Where would you go knowing you'll never have a problem purchasing weed as you need it.

I just realised I've been using my email thats related to weed which goes something like groweed420uk@blahblah hahaha whats worse is I've named myself team_ pablo

I've been sending emails to the local travel againt for quotes for trips of a lifetime next year.

I'm asking for quotes for places that I know legalise weed, thus being San Francisco, LA, Vegas, Canada, Thailand, Spain, Malta lol but I think they're onto me as they asked if I also want one for Amsterdam lol it is quite embarrassing especially if they do find me something tailored and I have to go in the shop and give real name etx

Anyway it's doing my head in as I have to get somewhere booked as ive already committed the dogs to the kennels and now have to book a joliday lol

Where would you go knowing you'll never have a problem purchasing weed as you need it.
Those kids at the travel agents have been pissing themselves at your mail, btw I'd go somewhere in Central America if I could.

Last edited:

DO NOT GO TO SAN FRANCISCO.
it's an absolute mess over there and you are likely to get robbed or your items stolen, especially being a tourist.. plenty of news available online to back up what I'm saying its the wild west out here right now with all the loose on crime laws we have in place. It's an absolute shithole. Same with LA tbh but i live here so i can say for sure, all the tourist spots like Hollywood, Downtown, Venice, Santa Monica have all been taken over by homeless its awful. I'd say if you want to come to the states, LA is cool just to say you have come. It's great weather and very easy to get weed.. but If you arent sold on the states try Colombia or Spain..

Maine on the east coast of the US if you're looking for something between late sept-late October. Fully legal and best flower and concentrates on the east coast. Not the place to go if you want to hang on the beach and get a tan. But if you like being in the woods and lakes and water and nature, Maine is absolutely beautiful. And only a couple hours drive from Boston, which is legal, then a couple hour drive to NYC, which is legal, then a couple hour drive to Washington DC, which is legal:d5: