Nutrients Veganics?

SpacedCWBY

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Anyone with recent experience in using Kushman's Veganics nutes? Just a thought I had.. Considering going with dry organic dr earth for my next grow but still looking at other non-chem options.

No but when I used to work at an Organic produce farm it would be curious to me how vegans were ok with organic produce that is fertilized with manures, poultry by products and fish emulsions, seems like the vegans caught on and made veganics. Might be worth checking out Roots Organics Terp Tea line it has been pretty good for me, not vegan though

I used to use the full line of this stuff. It's vegan. Really good stuff. Was just a pain to mix everyday for coco
Screenshot_20230726-080154.png

BioBizz have several products that are OMRI organic and have vegan base ingredients. I think most of their stuff is organic. Website is a little difficult as they don't have them separated any longer. Just have to click and read I guess. Another option at least.

BioBizz have several products that are OMRI organic and have vegan base ingredients. I think most of their stuff is organic. Website is a little difficult as they don't have them separated any longer. Just have to click and read I guess. Another option at least.

I'm gonna try to do a test of that in the upcoming Grow if I can manage it.
I think the results I've seen are quite admirable!:headbang::pass:

Back