Vendor Appreciation Week

it would take me a while to thank them all as I've had free seeds from every vendor that's ever been here since 2016 and I've also grown plants for them too but there are a few who I've become good friends with and @Seedstockers-Mark @Antonio_DutchPassion @Sawney_bean @Twenty20 Adam .and fastbuds seeds , zamnesia seeds short stuff seeds, dinafem .humboltd seeds , heavyweight seeds @BombSeeds dan , super sativa seed club @mephisto .this is off the top of my head but afn would not be here without most of these folks

Vendors, please accept my personal thank you as a grower. I have grown at least one plant from each of you over the years and wow have we come a long way from the Low Rider Era.

It is not just the challenges of growing new strains as if that is not enough but shipping has been a huge challenge since Covid.

You are making the world a better place to live.

Thank you.
:toke:
Much respect back to you mate, together we keep this industry growing and at the right place.. with the homegrower(s)!
Big ups to the vendors here :worship: Had a lot of fun smoking and growing with your guys stuff this year :pass: Keep kicking ass! @Jean-O @Sawney_bean @stan_mephisto @Twenty20 Adam @FullDuplex @Antonio_DutchPassion @Marshydro @KIS
Big up mate, we keep doing our best, let's kick some more ass together ;-)
it would take me a while to thank them all as I've had free seeds from every vendor that's ever been here since 2016 and I've also grown plants for them too but there are a few who I've become good friends with and @Seedstockers-Mark @Antonio_DutchPassion @Sawney_bean @Twenty20 Adam .and fastbuds seeds , zamnesia seeds short stuff seeds, dinafem .humboltd seeds , heavyweight seeds @BombSeeds dan , super sativa seed club @mephisto .this is off the top of my head but afn would not be here without most of these folks
Much love and respect bro, been really lovely 'working' together with you!

And a big up from the DP team to all the other Vendors that keep on doing what they love most... produce seeds and share them with the rest of the world!:worship:
Together we nourish and flourish!:growing:

Back