Viparspectra P600 & Seedlings

MotaZona

Microbes Or Bust
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Can’t do to lung disease
Hello.
I finally bought a little light to start my seedlings indoors.
The manufacturer recommends dimming to 40% at 18” to germinate & grow early on.
Is this on point?
Thanks.

Hello.
Is this on point?
Thanks.
yeah that sounds about right to me i use a 75w Samsung strip dimmed down a bit hung at around 15-20 inch
if they get a bit stretchy just turn up the light 25%

Right On.
Soil should be cooked in 2 weeks. It’s time to take a shot at this.

Hello.
Is this on point?
Thanks.
I use the viparspectra p2000 , got no comparison as it’s my first light, but I have no complaints, nice light.

Hello.
Is this on point?
Thanks.

Hi there. I have the same light. I followed the manufacturer’s advice and had no issue.

Hi there. I have the same light. I followed the manufacturer’s advice and had no issue.
All seems good with it, but I wish I got a marshydro tsl, . Next grow I think I will.

Not long had mine so just on the first grow with it. Impressed so far but a long way to go yet

Not long had mine so just on the first grow with it. Impressed so far but a long way to go yet
Same as me then , it can’t be that bad it’s got my plant to where it is today, very nicely designed and built, plus dimmer.

I left it hanging about 24 inches and just used the dimmer for about 3-4 weeks before I had to raise it. Very handy indeed.

The light arrived today.
I paid $54 shipped, & I can’t believe how cool this thing is! What an unbelievable value.

Back