Strain: Walter White

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro: Potters Gold Soil

Nutes: General Organics

Light (kind and schedule): 400 WATT HPS 20/4

From seed to harvest date: 77 days from sprout

Dry Yield: 92g/3.25 ounces.

Height of plant: 27.5 inches/70cm

High/Effect Duration: Very nice pleasant high, lasts 2.5 to 3 hours. I feel it's the most potent plant I've grown. My wife likes it very much also. She stays pretty active on it and says it helps with pain. I'm more of an occasional smoker but I find myself smoking a bit more than usual because of how much I like it.

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good *****

BAG APPEAL: ***** Good *****

THE GROWTH: ***** Good***** Easy grow.

Description

THE SMELL: ***** Has a little bit of pine but more lemony aroma. Very nice

Description

THE SMOKE: ***** Very smooth, not harsh at all. Tastes the same going out as it does going in.

Description

THE HIGH: ***** Same as above. This could easily replace HBSS as my favorite strain. Just planted another seed yesterday because it's going fast.

Pictures:

margahooja-albums-mephisto-plant-pictures-picture438964-p1000475.jpg

margahooja-albums-mephisto-plant-pictures-picture440899-p1000589.jpg

margahooja-albums-mephisto-plant-pictures-picture440898-p1000576.jpg

Great Marga, just what I needed to hear as I have some seeds in the post right now , I have been wanting to grow it for a while now so I can't wait for them to get here .:Cool bud:

a good harvest!:kusht:beautiful bud's:drool:it's making me hungry to sample some!:Sharing One::slap:i am going to slap you lightly!:Cheers:

There's a saying in Baseball...

"Momentum is only as strong as your next starting pitcher."

As it relates to Mephisto gear, it's...

"Your favorite strain is only your favorite until you grow the next new one" :)

Beautiful plant , beautiful buds and an excellent smoke report Marga.
I'm sure we will like your next Mephisto report as much as you surely will too.

Thanx for the report sounds like a good strain and I am excited because I ordered some of the white train which is fantasmo x walter white.... Cannot wait for my beans:Sharing One:

Thanx for the report sounds like a good strain and I am excited because I ordered some of the white train which is fantasmo x walter white.... Cannot wait for my beans:Sharing One:

I have some White Train too, but I haven't grown any yet. I wound up planting another Walter White yesterday. Hope to get a White Train going soon.

Back