Week 12 No Sign of Buds!!! Help!!!!!

GanjaQueen888

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hey guys,

My plants are almost at 12 weeks. I barely have signs of pistils growing. I’m wondering if anyone can advise me, a few days ago I switched from a 18/6 to a 12/12. I feed them nutrients 2/3 times a week, I give them water inbetween when needed. They each get about a liter of water.

I started nutrients during week 7. They have an even mix of coco loco and ocean forest soil. I water them at a 6.2-6.5 PH.

I was thinking about defoliating the fan leaves but don’t wanna do anything without proper direction. Also, their roots are coming out of the soil, any idea why?

Really appreciate any help I can get!

Attachments

• IMG_7648.jpeg
    IMG_7648.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7649.jpeg
    IMG_7649.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_7650.jpeg
    IMG_7650.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_7594.jpeg
    IMG_7594.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_7592.jpeg
    IMG_7592.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_7593.jpeg
    IMG_7593.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 23
Hey guys,

My plants are almost at 12 weeks. I barely have signs of pistils growing. I’m wondering if anyone can advise me, a few days ago I switched from a 18/6 to a 12/12. I feed them nutrients 2/3 times a week, I give them water inbetween when needed. They each get about a liter of water.

I started nutrients during week 7. They have an even mix of coco loco and ocean forest soil. I water them at a 6.2-6.5 PH.

I was thinking about defoliating the fan leaves but don’t wanna do anything without proper direction. Also, their roots are coming out of the soil, any idea why?

Really appreciate any help I can get!
First of all ,what strain, are they autos? What kind of feed do you give them and 2 to 3 times a weak seems way to much.I do see a few pistols starting but they should be much father along than they are.

12 weeks in and many autos would be on the chopping block for harvest so you have a photoperiod. Flip them and finish them and learn all you can. Then if you want to try Autos I recommend trying some from reputable breeders like Jean-O’s, Twenty 20, Mephisto and you should be harvesting in the same 12 week timeframe. Also beware I’m not sure how much light you have at your disposal but my first time with photos the weed wasn’t all it could be because I couldn’t give it the light it needed in 12 hours. So for us home growers Autos help by allowing a smaller light to meet its needs over a longer time(18/6 or 20/4 or even 24/0).

12 weeks in and many autos would be on the chopping block for harvest so you have a photoperiod. Flip them and finish them and learn all you can. Then if you want to try Autos I recommend trying some from reputable breeders like Jean-O’s, Twenty 20, Mephisto and you should be harvesting in the same 12 week timeframe. Also beware I’m not sure how much light you have at your disposal but my first time with photos the weed wasn’t all it could be because I couldn’t give it the light it needed in 12 hours. So for us home growers Autos help by allowing a smaller light to meet its needs over a longer time(18/6 or 20/4 or even 24/0).
Do you think it’s too early to defoliate them?

i wouldnt defoliate now looks llike ther a little thin on leaves and they need all the leaves to form flowers at this point.

Those are definitely mislabeled photoperiods. It happens, unfortunately. Anyway, you’ve already flipped to 12/12 a few days ago so that’s all you can do. Prepare for massive plants and another 8 weeks-ish of budding. As said above, they don’t look particular leafy so no reason to defoliate, at least not heavily. God speed!

Over watering or hydrophic lower soil can cause stuff like this, the roots look for water and if its only in the top of the pot the roots will grow up, you can always cover with fresh soil, but you should add some kind of surfactants to help the water penetrate every single nook and cranny of the pot, and depending on what medium you're using you will want it to at least drip a few times from the bottom so you know the water made it down.

As far as flowering, more info is needed, are they autos, idk if that question got answered, dont see an answer. If they are they might have unstable genetics, causing it to be more like a photo than an auto. Also there seems to be quite a bit of distance between nodes. Thats from weak light. Try and give your plants at least 600ppfd while in veg and 800ppfd while in flower for photos. If they are autos you can get away with weaker light if you leave it on longer. But as long as ypur watering and feeding habits are in check light intensity can be almost as bright as you want. But that takes a careful balance of food water and co2

simple as this. theyre photoperiod plants and your light is weak or dimmed down too much, or too high above the plants.. download the photone app on your phone, its free, and read all of the info and instructions.. it isnt perfect but better than nothing. you can use your phone to measure your light intensity. ppfd, par and dli.., if they were autos they would have shown sex, pistils by week 5 at most.. turn up your light dimmer and keep it at 12, 12 and let em grow.. theyre going to at least double in height..

Back