What am I doing wrong šŸ˜¬

Theyā€™re looking really healthy to meā€¦. I think you let them chill another couple of days, then weā€™ll figure out a few more leaves to take. The goal at this stage is to get as many tops as possible moving towards the lightā€¦.then when the stretch starts, sheā€™ll turn into a many topped bud factory. :pass:
Just thought itā€™s time for an update šŸ˜‚ this is how they looked in the morning. The one on the top right still looks the weirdest to meā€¦ but I think the rest got ā€œbetterā€. They are still freaking bushy and the node distance is extremely close which makes LST kinda impossible for me. I hope they will stretchā€¦ tomorrow is going to be the start of week 5 šŸ«”. I think thereā€™s a few leafs I could get rid of.

Attachments

• IMG_9567.png
    IMG_9567.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9568.png
    IMG_9568.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 18
Just thought itā€™s time for an update šŸ˜‚ this is how they looked in the morning. The one on the top right still looks the weirdest to meā€¦ but I think the rest got ā€œbetterā€. They are still freaking bushy and the node distance is extremely close which makes LST kinda impossible for me. I hope they will stretchā€¦ tomorrow is going to be the start of week 5 šŸ«”. I think thereā€™s a few leafs I could get rid of.
I think you let them grow without lst this round. Just get a whole grow under your belt before pulling out all the tricks.

So, itā€™s your turn to pick the leaves to take. Choose leaves that are covering lower topsā€¦ which in turn will make those reach up. If youā€™re not sureā€¦ just lift the leaf, look under and remove it if itā€™s blocking light to the lower tops. Again, donā€™t go crazy with itā€¦. But you can take a few more than last time. The stretch is about to begin, so things will start progressing fasterā€¦ :pass:

I think you let them grow without lst this round. Just get a whole grow under your belt before pulling out all the tricks.

So, itā€™s your turn to pick the leaves to take. Choose leaves that are covering lower topsā€¦ which in turn will make those reach up. If youā€™re not sureā€¦ just lift the leaf, look under and remove it if itā€™s blocking light to the lower tops. Again, donā€™t go crazy with itā€¦. But you can take a few more than last time. The stretch is about to begin, so things will start progressing fasterā€¦ :pass:
Yeah

I just started tucking some leafs to get some light to the lower levels šŸ˜‚. I also increased the light - intensity little by little. Letā€™s see how this turns out šŸ«”. Thanks for being with me šŸ˜¬.

They should be able to take a good amount of light at this stageā€¦ Iā€™m not familiar with your light, but maybe someone can chime inā€¦.

Personally, my plants get full blast around day 25 forwardā€¦ but thatā€™s my just my way of doing itā€¦.

As for tucking, thatā€™s totally fine and a good low stress way of doing it. If your RH is an issue, thatā€™s when I suggest taking the leaf, rather than tucking to increase airflow. Just something to keep in mind just in case.

Youā€™re doing well, and things will go fast from this point forwardā€¦

They should be able to take a good amount of light at this stageā€¦ Iā€™m not familiar with your light, but maybe someone can chime inā€¦.

Personally, my plants get full blast around day 25 forwardā€¦ but thatā€™s my just my way of doing itā€¦.

As for tucking, thatā€™s totally fine and a good low stress way of doing it. If your RH is an issue, thatā€™s when I suggest taking the leaf, rather than tucking to increase airflow. Just something to keep in mind just in case.

Youā€™re doing well, and things will go fast from this point forwardā€¦
I got 2 current Gen SANlight evo 4 - 120ā€¦ got them at 77% now ( weird number but I increase little by little via Bluetooth dimming) hanging 50cm above the plants. I did some tucking yesterday and it seems that they liked it šŸ˜¬ going to repeat it every time I look into the tent. This is what they look like nowā€¦ I think imma give the one on the top right to a friend to make some space and see if 4 plants will work out. If not, I am going to give away another one but Iā€™ll decide about that later on āœŒšŸ».

Attachments

• IMG_9616.png
    IMG_9616.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9615.png
    IMG_9615.png
    8.4 MB · Views: 12
I don't bother with the tea bro I just use the pk 5.8 once a week at 10ml a litre when in flower but don't get me wrong the tea is awesome but if I'm honest I can't be arsed bubbling and making it also you only give them the tea in flower so leave that alone for now
Hey man, replying to this again since I got the bio PK as well šŸ˜¬ how do you feed them the stuff ? Some people say ā€žturn off the Res, let them suck up the tray and then top feed with the BIO PKā€¦. Others say they put it in the Res and some people put it in the trayā€¦ I am confused šŸ˜‚. this is how it looks at the moment(week 5)ā€¦ still not much vertical growth on left side but nvm. I gave them way way too much light in the beginning due to wrong PPFD measurementsā€¦ got them at around 600 PPFD right now to reach the DLI but still have about 40% power ā€žin the tankā€œ šŸ˜¬

Enough of the talk: thanks in advance & have a nice evening mate āœŒšŸ»

Attachments

• IMG_9707.png
    IMG_9707.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9706.png
    IMG_9706.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 8
Hey man, replying to this again since I got the bio PK as well šŸ˜¬ how do you feed them the stuff ? Some people say ā€žturn off the Res, let them suck up the tray and then top feed with the BIO PKā€¦. Others say they put it in the Res and some people put it in the trayā€¦ I am confused šŸ˜‚. this is how it looks at the moment(week 5)ā€¦ still not much vertical growth on left side but nvm. I gave them way way too much light in the beginning due to wrong PPFD measurementsā€¦ got them at around 600 PPFD right now to reach the DLI but still have about 40% power ā€žin the tankā€œ šŸ˜¬

Enough of the talk: thanks in advance & have a nice evening mate āœŒšŸ»
only just saw this sorry bro i turn my res off for a full day and top feed the 10ml per litre of pk 5.8 but you can put it in the tray but I cant be arsed waiting for it to sup it up as all about easy me bro and I've just fed mine the pk tonight if you wanna check my thread and I will show how big plants can get in autopots

Back