What else do I need, any tips, advice would be most welcome!

I don't think I saw an EC meter, you will need a good one.

You may need both a humidifier and a dehumidifier and a small oil filled space heater?

IMPO Don't use clay balls.

:goodluck:

I don't think I saw an EC meter, you will need a good one.

You may need both a humidifier and a dehumidifier and a small oil filled space heater?

IMPO Don't use clay balls.

:goodluck:
The grow room will be in a sealed basement that has optional heating, insulated tiled floors, air coming in from a 6" duct in one part and an exhaust air going out of an 8" duct out of another

Attachments

• baseement.jpeg
    baseement.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 11
The grow room will be in a sealed basement that has optional heating, insulated tiled floors, air coming in from a 6" duct in one part and an exhaust air going out of an 8" duct out of another
You will only know what you really need once you have grown crops through an entire year. It is nearly impossible to determine how the outside weather will effect the environment of your space.

Once I installed the Pulse One in my space I found out taking a shower in the Master Bathroom accross the hall raised the humidity in my garden above what I wanted for up to an hour :shrug:

I have slowly accumulated the following for my indoor grow project, does anyone else think I've missed something?

1 - Gorilla 5x5 Shorty Tent
2 - Medic Grow EZ-8 1000W LED light
2 - Controller for EZ-8 1000W LED light
3 - Autopots system/kit with 15 litre pots x6 (and an extra 8 Litre pots x6)
4 - Autopots Air Domes x 6
5 - Air pump for Air Domes
6 - 1 × CLOUDLINE T8, Quiet Inline Duct Fan System with Temperature and Humidity Controller, 8-Inch (Exhaust)
7 - 1 × CLOUDLINE S6, Quiet Inline Duct Fan System with Speed Controller, 6-Inch (Intake)
8 - 1 × AC INFINITY, Flexible Four-Layer Ducting, 8-Ft Long, 8-Inch
9 - AC INFINITY, Duct Carbon Filter, Australian Charcoal, 8-Inch
10 - Trellis for Gorilla 5x5 Shorty
11 - Vivosun 8inch Prefilter
12 - Solid & Flexible duct pipe

Other items needed -
1 - Oscilating fans - help needed with this
2 - Ph Meter - Help needed with this
3 - Co2 bags
4 - Substrate (peat or coco)? Help needed with this
5 - Any other suggestions would be most welcome!
View attachment 1407097

Id go with living soil.

You will only know what you really need once you have grown crops through an entire year. It is nearly impossible to determine how the outside weather will effect the environment of your space.
Preach brother.

I got by with a pool PH kit for a couple grows. Water quality is paramount in my humble opinion. MoG clued my in on that and seems my well was high in calcium giving mucho problems. Switched to store bought distilled and saved my first grow and had almost no problems since....Installed RO under sink , bought an Apera PH meter and been banging ever since.

Back