What is this plant lacking?

Reaction score
Critical Orange punch auto around 35 days old.
I ph my water. Using same Nutes and soil as I did on some Dinafem autos I just harvested that did well and turned out amazing.
Thanks.
IMG_3101.jpg
IMG_3102.jpg

Are you growing in soil, coco, hydro?
We need more information to help you out
What's your feeding EC or PPM?

Looks like a phosphorus deficiency to me, I'll tag @Mañ'O'Green since he knows a lot more than me.

Problem:

Medium/grow method:

Feed: and supplements used:

water source:

Strain/age:

light used:

Climate:

Additional info:

Critical Orange punch auto around 35 days old.
I ph my water. Using same Nutes and soil as I did on some Dinafem autos I just harvested that did well and turned out amazing.
Thanks.View attachment 1323226View attachment 1323227
It can be too little or too much of something. Different plants respond to nutrient mixes differently. What is good for one is not good for another. Based on the dark green color of the leaf I would lean on the too much side as the culprit. The more information you can provide the better our guesses will be!

Please fill in this form: (copy and paste part is below, this first one tell what specifically to include)

-Problem: (brief description)
-Medium/grow method: soil; soilless-- coco, or peat based like Promix, etc. (please provide the actual product name); DWC, NFT, etc.
-Feed and supplements used: include brand, dosage/strength, frequency of feeding and watering (alone); method-- by hand, drippers, rercirc' or drain-to-waste,... N-P-K #'s too if you can!
-Water source: RO/DI; tap- dechlorinated-?..... EC or TDS reading; pH (don't bother with this on RO/DI, do bother with TDS/EC though to confirm it's working well enough)
-Strain and age
-Climate: night and day ambient T and RH%; res' temperatures; any extremes in T/RH% exposure
- Light used: HID, LED, COB, combo of,... wattage; light cycle hours (20/4, 18/6 , etc.); distance to tops....
-Additional info: PH in the root zone. How long have the plants been affected?...How fast did symptoms appear?... Anything else you think might be relevant..

--Pictures including WHOLE PLANT PICS, and troubled leaves.. use normal light or flash as other light sources ruin color rendering, critical for diagnostics! Turn off the grow lights.

✂ - - - - - - - - - - -
(copy and paste)-->

Problem:

Medium/grow method:

Feed: and supplements used:

water source:

PH in the root zone:

Strain/age:

light used:

Climate:

Additional info:

Back