Mephisto Genetics What Makes Mephisto So Desired?

Reaction score
Like the title says, why are Mephisto Genetics so desired? In the next few days I will be hoping to get some beans, and want to know whats the deal with them.

They have awesome quality seeds that actually germinate and they have some AWESOME strains!

North Atlantic Seed Company will start selling Mephisto at 12pm July 28. 7 strains offered.
Thanks for that info. Will check it out this afternoon. Intrested in the Skywalker myself. For the new guy I suggest you try samsquanch and sour stomper.

why are Mephisto Genetics so desired?
Very good genetics, lots of solid cultivar development early on in the auto market, and successful marketing practices. IMHO, etc.

Thanks for that info. Will check it out this afternoon. Intrested in the Skywalker myself. For the new guy I suggest you try samsquanch and sour stomper.
Have you grown Skywalker before? If so, will you describe the effects? I will be harvesting a dainty little Sky lady in a few days, and I'm hoping it will be good to combat anxiety.

Get ya some Sour Stomper. Easy as hell to grow, very uniform structure, buds hard and easy to trim. buds insanly frosty on the outside and inside and the high is VERY potent. Three month cured buds are so resinous a greasy, they feel like they are still wet.
I have one now growing for reversal to make more seeds and at 15 days old, she showed sex. The first girl I grew was fully done at 65 days

Have you grown Skywalker before? If so, will you describe the effects? I will be harvesting a dainty little Sky lady in a few days, and I'm hoping it will be good to combat anxiety.
no I've never grown her. My buddy swears by one on the newer Skywalker variants (can't remember what mephisto called it) it's one of the few i haven't grown from them I have intrest in.
Get ya some Sour Stomper. Easy as hell to grow, very uniform structure, buds hard and easy to trim. buds insanly frosty on the outside and inside and the high is VERY potent. Three month cured buds are so resinous a greasy, they feel like they are still wet.
I have one now growing for reversal to make more seeds and at 15 days old, she showed sex. The first girl I grew was fully done at 65 days
I currently have a Gold glue I reversed dropping pollen now like crazy. I got a stomper in there too primed for a bukkake session. Will have tons of seeds from the cross and s1 of gold glue too. I had another plant too but she didn't show good traits to breed with her so chopped her down yesterday. Next go will start the receiving plant 1 week and not 3 weeks after the one to reverse.
2021-07-28 094954.jpg
2021-07-28 095015.jpg

Back