New Grower What type of lights is everyone using?

Im currently using a Blackstar Lighthouse Hydro 240w LED bought from gotham hydrophonics along with two 11w cfl 2700k,so far only veg with this setup and plants love it,soon to see how they will handle the flowering.
Have a new 6500k 250w cfl also that i will try soon,this is huge:)

I, too, am anxious to learn a bit more about led growing..especially in summer...I grow in a tent where temps can be an issue...

:toke: I have been investigating LED lights mainly panels. I have come across a USA shop that has many new types of panels with much brighter LED's and the cost of them seem ok too.
At http://www.accesshydroponic.com/

attachment.php

attachment.php

I've got a 90w led UFO dual speactrum
plants look very healthy at 4 weeks
LEDs will take over soon enough
there the future.

im sorry but those panels you just put a pic up for are garbage.............. cheap leds with like no heat sinks.............. im with autodude i just ordered 2 240w panels after testing out what lighthouse had to offer. i plan on having 4 in my 4x4 tent with no cfl for the summer to see if i can get a SOG going with them.

250 hps. supersun 2 reflector. also have 400 hps I can swap out.

The lower watt panels are good for all around 3D coverage in a small space. Larger watt LED's are too hot for that close coverage/contact, plus they are expensive. There are now newer panels that are much brighter then the older ones. You are also up against your Electric use foot print. The lower watt panels have quite an advantage over larger wattage ones if you intend to use many of them.

Back