Sleeper143

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hi,
I’m just starting my second ever grow. Dropped my WW XXL beans in a cup of water for 24hrs and the straight in to 11L fabric pots. Using BioBizz Light mix. I had pre soaked the Light mix with ph’d water and Biobizz root juice (1ml per Litre) before popping in the beans. Beans went in to the soil on 26/10 and broke ground this morning. But as they are barely up I’ll take tomorrow as day 1.

Growing under a Spider Farmer SF1000, my last grow was under a Meihzi 600w (277w from wall) blurple, so no preview experience with a QB - hope it doesn’t cook my seedlings!

3AD70FBF-A255-4141-A715-93642FEF8CA5.jpeg
3ECB47B8-7BC0-4969-B010-20B632BFA5BA.jpeg

I have a feeling (based on some other journals of this strain) that I’m going to have a very full little tent! I’ve got a Scrog net on the way, never used one before so will probably make some mistakes. Hopefully you guys can help me out if anything looks wrong!
Thanks
@Bigg Al @Dinafem-Mark @archie space gemmill @420Forever @68grasshopper @St. Tom @hope2grow @Sabelter O Adoob @Damien50

Last edited:
Hi,
I’m just starting my second ever grow. Dropped my WW XXL beans in a cup of water for 24hrs and the straight in to 11L fabric pots. Using BioBizz Light mix. I had pre soaked the Light mix with ph’d water and Biobizz root juice (1ml per Litre) before popping in the beans. Beans went in to the soil on 26/10 and broke ground this morning. But as they are barely up I’ll take tomorrow as day 1.

Growing under a Spider Farmer SF1000, my last grow was under a Meihzi 600w (277w from wall) blurple, so no preview experience with a QB - hope it doesn’t cook my seedlings!

View attachment 1121061View attachment 1121062
I have a feeling (based on some other journals of this strain) that I’m going to have a very full little tent! I’ve got a Scrog net on the way, never used one before so will probably make some mistakes. Hopefully you guys can help me out if anything looks wrong!
Thanks
@Bigg Al @Dinafem-Mark @archie space gemmill @420Forever @68grasshopper @St. Tom @hope2grow @Sabelter O Adoob @Damien50

Nice to see another White Widow XXL Auto grow up and running on the AFN :pass:

Best of luck with the grow my friend :thumbsup:

Let's see what you can do :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Day 12:
Both ladies still going strong. No obvious issues that a newbie like me can spot. Just watering with about 400ml of water, every other day, with 2ml per litre of biobizz root juice.
EE17CC1C-7772-4D17-B78F-9D3B62BB4568.jpeg
B5B2FB6E-67D5-466B-9771-9C2050620829.jpeg

Day 19:
So I’ve done some LST (maybe a little early, let’s hope it doesn’t cause any problems). But I do seem to have some sort of issue. Both girls have some leaves curling under at the sides of the leaves. Wondering if this is light stress or an N overdose as I just started adding 1ml Algamic and 1ml fishmix per litre to their water. I’ve raised the light about 4 inches to 28”. And I’m going to cut out the nutes for the next few waterings to see if they recover. Really hope I haven’t screwed them. Any advice appreciated.
2C009C6F-FDBB-4536-900C-90832850C792.jpeg
B91DD0B7-40CD-4A3F-827B-DB6C8EE7BA38.jpeg
43D214A3-B930-4B07-9CCE-BC4FCE76DB78.jpeg

Both girls have some leaves curling under at the sides of the leaves. Wondering if this is light stress or an N overdose as I just started adding 1ml Algamic and 1ml fishmix per litre to their water. I’ve raised the light about 4 inches to 28”.

Let's see how they go over the next few day's mate. I'm leaning towards a touch of heat stress :thumbsup:

Apart from that they look smashing my friend :pass:

Mark..

Let's see how they go over the next few day's mate. I'm leaning towards a touch of heat stress :thumbsup:

Apart from that they look smashing my friend :pass:

Mark..
Thanks Mark.
I hiked the lights up and since Monday they have had a growth spurt and no more curling so think they’re ok now, fingers crossed!

Day 26:
This weeks update. Ladies looking ok now, no more curling and no other obvious issues. Been giving some more lst and they don’t seem to mind. Will leave them for a few days now before I tie them any further:
View attachment 1131654View attachment 1131655

Looking back on track mate :thumbsup:

Happy and healthy just what we want to see at this stage of growth :pass:

Until next time :cheers:

Mark..

Back