Wild Thailand Ryder Grow off!!!!

No Comment........

He did ask me, but he couldn't afford my wages. Kept saying he would sort me out after he won. I mean, as if he could beat Hilary !

He couldn't could he ? His hair scares the shit outta me never mind what he says.......but what does a UK penguin know about US politics.......nuffin'.

That's not hair, it a Gremlin Hut.........

He did ask me, but he couldn't afford my wages. Kept saying he would sort me out after he won. I mean, as if he could beat Hilary !

He couldn't could he ? His hair scares the shit outta me never mind what he says.......but what does a UK penguin know about US politics.......nuffin'.

All you gotta know my friend is, Ivanka :drool:

did we ever sort this out? If you guys could can I get all the last picks of every thing you grew...I'll start this poll up. I want to say sorry to you guy's the house buying thing took up lot of time? In turn I neglected you all and site duties.

Back