Wild Thailand Ryder Grow off!!!!

I topped 2 of mine at the end of last week and all the smaller buds that were shaded are putting on a 1/4 inch of new tip daily with the sides bulging at the same rate. The pistils are longer in this spurt. Here's the best that I can do for pics this week. No time to move it all around.

index.php

index.php

index.php

I'm happy with my Mars Reflector 144x3w. As dense as all three plants are it penetrated more than I expected and gave the shaded popcorn a good start to be finished off now under its direct light.
:smokeout::smokeout:

Some chop pics of the Wild Thai Ryders at day 85!! Lemon, fuel scent and will take about 4 days in the drying cabinet. Stoked to try this one out!!

DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG

Good work lads. I would say it is a decent strain, pretty quick to finish and a decent cropper. Very easy to grow, even a thick penguin can do it !

May I suggest that "The Vault" may benefit from a perpetual Staff grow. It would be a chore I know, but one I would be prepared to sacrifice myself to.

OOoo OOooo, I just had a better idea.....A Mars Hydro/The Vault/Fox Farms/Any other suckers, I mean benefactors, perpetual staff grow.

Sounds good to me ?!? eP (The voice of blatant scrounging)

I want to give The Vault, a special shout out for hosting this grow and the bean stock to make this happen!! You guys rock and have a top notch site! I appreciate the opportunity to grow these out and wish you the very best!!:d5:

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Thanks to all for the kind words. We are going to kick it up another notch for y'all

We have just opened this one up to AFN members too https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/free-comparative-grow-from-the-vault.47551/

5 FREE Seeds and a FREE VAULT T Shirt

This is being championed by the legendary Loki so pop on over and get yourself in for this awesome opportunity to get some freebies, try a new strain, compete in a grow off and gets lots of tips and discussion about the grows :)

Help us spread the word too and invite your buddies

I could show my pics, but who wants to see a big fat jar full of buds ?

Oh, you do eh ?

Okay, I will see what I can do. eP.

Back