Live Stoners Will i score 1kg(35+ oz) yield?

Reaction score
Welcome everyone

My planned setup:

120x120x200 Growtent
2 x 400w hps
9 x Moby Dick XXL or Power Plant XXL in 7 gal airpot

Earlier i achived 18+ oz in 80x80x160 tent with 400w hps, 4x AK47 XL or Power Plant XL with long veg + leaf pruning, 95 days of lifecycle

65% coco 30% perlite 5% dolomite, 2 inches of kermazite on bottom of pot for drainage and root condition, mycorhizzae add
Nutrients were: Lucas formula, root booster, bloombastic, molasses

Hps 1 gram per watt is GOAL! The SPACE is capable of maybe 5-600 grams. Unless your gonna run your temps high and add co2 and run sealed... then I could see 2 lb...maybe...if everything goes perfect...
Remember a 4x4 is 16 sq ft, your asking 2 oz per sq ft. Does your tent draw in on suction? Reduce sq footprint.

Scrog would be your best chance.

....Remember a 4x4 is 16 sq ft, your asking 2 oz per sq ft...
Keep in mind growing more but smaller plants yields more per area (sq. ft.). I regularly get 2 oz./sq. ft. (3 oz./plant taking 1.5 sq. ft.) growing plants that nearly all are on the small size, while those growing Big plants get more per plant but much less yield/area [with recent discussion and agreement on this in another thread]. So whether you scrog or not, jamming in more plants in moderate-size containers (7 gallons is large; I use ≤4 gallon pots) will generally be more productive. If you fit 10 plants (1.6 sq. ft each) in a 4x4 ft. tent and each yields an average of 3 oz., that's 30 oz., nearly 2 pounds. Plus, you get more variety. And buds from moderate size plants are likely (some may disagree) overall more potent than those from Big plants.

Not disagreeing with diversity etc, only that at some point, you run out of space for nugs to stack up. 4 coke can buds pretty much fill a sq ft, whether from 1 plant or 6.

Also not saying it won't happen, just that I think it might be on the high end of optimistic.

I certainly haven't seen it all, this is only an opinion on the grows I've done or personally viewed others grow.

You're doing it all backwards...rule number one is don't count anything till it's on the scales after drying and curing. Sixteen ft² is not a ton of room and EVERYTHING has to be perfect to get that. Welcome to AFN, I just hate when people start asking about yields. It's a big question mark at best. Yes...in theory it's possible, but you're gonna need insane airflow both in and out, spot on temps and humidity, the PERFECT strain to achieve this, RO water, perfect pH from day one through chop, LST master class...fully lollipoped, giant root mass, and a little help from above. Also, how come HPS? If you insist on HPS you should be running with 600w. They are the one to have for best efficiency. Most HPS systems these days are Chinese junk though, unless you pay $600, and you might as well get some COBs or Quantum boards at that point. WAY more efficient, and you can make the proper spectrum to fit the stage of the plants. They also last FOREVER. Even if it does happen, I wouldn't count on it every time. Mother Nature has a way of fucking these plans up. Sorry to burst your bubble, just giving ya a little reality check. Let's see some pics from round one!!

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Just my 2 cents worth but I’ve currently got six fast bud six shooters in a 5x5 and it’s a freaking jungle! And only in 4 gal pots
Those xxl strains would be a similar size I would say
I reckon 4 in that space would be rammed

In a 1.2 squared tent you won’t have enough canopy to harvest 1kg and there is no need for two HPS lights either. I used to grow in a 1.2m I used 1x 600w hps and would harvest on average around 15oz and no more than 20oz

I just run a grow in a 2.4x1.2 and it’s at pretty much full capacity check it out if you want.. granted there auto flowers and not big heavy vegged plants scrogged out but I’m only expecting 30-40oz

Back