Will I Shock and Stunt?

B

babab00ey

Theres lots of ways to shock and stunt a baby.
They say transplanting will nearly always shock and stunt an auto.
Sometimes it still must be done.
I have 5 chillin in dixie cups as we speak because I ran out of pots!
Still Im betting one of the many in the pots will be runts and thats why I have a few back ups.
What I really wanna know is...
Id like to sometimes take a few autos from the indoor tent, out in the yard for some actual sun. Id figure the more sun the better? Mother says that moving them around like this will shock and stunt them a little. Could this be true?
Should I just leave them in the tent the whole cycle? If not when is it safe to put them in the sun? Id like to put them in the sun for a few hours every other day or 2.

no moving them wont shock them... you can ut them out as soon as they can get direct sunlight and back in before it fades... theyll be fine!

:smokebuds:

Exactly. Not sure if I said it on here or whether its just a page in my personal journal that may make print one day but all the same bro ladies love fresh sunshine and long walks. Play the radio for them too. They get tired of listening to one another and it'll keep them energized. I know you think I'm full of shit right now but try it. ;)

The only problem I see,
is that if you move them outside, and then back in, you run the risk of bringing pests from outside, and introducing them into your indoor grow.
I wouldn't do that, but that is just me. Now what I would do, is put them inside in front of a southern facing window, and let them get some sunlight that way. Or a northern facing window, for our brothers and sisters in the southern hemisphere.

HomieHogleg

Back