Dutch Passion With Love from Portugal...

you need to wait for all to be harvested. them you are welcome to smoke one or 7 of it.

Mother and son :)
DSC00526.jpgDSC00540.jpg

You almsot won't need to break up the clone ;-) Just roll the papers around it and voila! Nice looking plant Red bulls

it crossed my mind lol. i will need 2 papers to roll all over, it´s getting bigger the litle MF lol.
it´s almost over :(

THE END...

thanks for all your suport, and thanks DP for this great seed´s is one of the best ones very easy to grow, very resistent ,good yield and great smoke all WE want on a good strain. can´t wait to try another variety.
one of them produce less resin and yield beacuse was a indoor basicaly and the light is just 150w, the other 2 recibe sun produce more resine.

DSC00571.jpgDSC00572.jpgDSC00577.jpgDSC00580.jpg

my litle one lol
DSC00566.jpg

Now is time to relax and smoke one and enjoy life...

...until next time

Great grow! Looks like about a total of 3-3.5 ounces to me

Well done!

i have no idea what is 3ounces, in my country is Kg lol.
to have an idea of the harvest has a litle over 100g in one the others has 60/70g and the clone 3 joints.

There's been several studies and it's been shown to be a very effective irrigation method & it's 99% effective in removal of pathogens from the water.
The bottles surrounding the plants also serve as guard against the elements for young seedlings.

Nice! Always interesting stuff here on afn! Thanks Buddha!

Enjoy your harvest redbulls!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back