Jean-O's WMD in RDWC

Just couldn't deal with it anymore! I fugged em up. Except one, she's still going and I'll let her finish with diginity.

Up next. Going for a little faster flowering strain mix this time. VooDoo and Help Me Choose. I have fastbuds gelato, mephisto double grape, 00 chocolate skunk, seedsman critical 2.0 or seedsman NLights. What should accompany the voodoo? The NL may be a little too quick. They were freebies but I haven't heard the best things about seedsman's version.

Going to setup a small veg tub in the basement to get the next few started while this blue dream finishes up. Going to be the most expensive couple ounces I'll have ever smoked.
00 chocolate skunk is some fire... Mephisto Double Grape is also really good. I haven't ever run any of the others so????

It's even more weird that it is all of the plants not just one strain.

@Jean-O ..if it is over a few different crosses I would find it harder to problem solve too......but I have had what we desribe as Fast Flower pop up in the Autoflower Line....

It is Neither Auto or Photo coz it will Flower and Finish under 24 hour Lights....but like a photo it seems to go back into veg AFTER flower...which full Auto doesn't...but then..according to current profiles...Photos won't Finish on 24 hour Light...and these plants Will....

They take Longer...and they are much Bigger.

I Know @FullDuplex utilised it in some of his Monster sized crosses.....and if I'm not wrong...it was what Stitch used in his Super Auto line....

I can even Pin-point some Tips to Stop it getting into a Line............But....with it happening over Different crosses...makes me Think Not...unless you did a mass pollenation somewhere.....:shrug:

That is how I got it.......1 Primo..primo Stud Muffin.......and I let him have his wicked way with a few.

If a female does it...she flowers and goes back into veg...you can pick it up....

Much harder with a Male.....coz it flowers......and we tend to use them as soon as they are pollenating..so we don't See the male go back into veg.

Simplest Trick if Anyone is doing their own crosses is Never use a Male that comes into flower after day 24.

The Problem is...when they males come they are Stunning....the essence of Hybrid vigor...... :headbang: ....makes them an Obvious choice for Stud.

Sorry I couldn't be more Help......:headbang:

@Jean-O ..if it is over a few different crosses I would find it harder to problem solve too......but I have had what we desribe as Fast Flower pop up in the Autoflower Line....

It is Neither Auto or Photo coz it will Flower and Finish under 24 hour Lights....but like a photo it seems to go back into veg AFTER flower...which full Auto doesn't...but then..according to current profiles...Photos won't Finish on 24 hour Light...and these plants Will....

They take Longer...and they are much Bigger.

I Know @FullDuplex utilised it in some of his Monster sized crosses.....and if I'm not wrong...it was what Stitch used in his Super Auto line....

I can even Pin-point some Tips to Stop it getting into a Line............But....with it happening over Different crosses...makes me Think Not...unless you did a mass pollenation somewhere.....:shrug:

That is how I got it.......1 Primo..primo Stud Muffin.......and I let him have his wicked way with a few.

If a female does it...she flowers and goes back into veg...you can pick it up....

Much harder with a Male.....coz it flowers......and we tend to use them as soon as they are pollenating..so we don't See the male go back into veg.

Simplest Trick if Anyone is doing their own crosses is Never use a Male that comes into flower after day 24.

The Problem is...when they males come they are Stunning....the essence of Hybrid vigor...... :headbang: ....makes them an Obvious choice for Stud.

Sorry I couldn't be more Help......:headbang:
If im reading this right, you are saying that an FV or fast flowering trait can sometimes just pop up in auto lines that have been worked for a while? The WMD is a S1 but came from 2 different heavily worked full auto lines. I do generally pheno hunt for strains that take longer to flower and I select for auto's that usually take around 90 to 120 days as they generally produce higher yields and bigger plants. I make feminized seeds so no males in the factor here and none of the females have ever shown any signs of reveg during flower that I have worked with. Thanks for dropping in and giving some input on the situation much appreciated....

I'm thinkibg I was feeding WAY too heavy. Followed the aggressive feed schedule from GH FN lineup. I've dialed that down to 25%. I've only ran hydro systems with photos in a couple different gardens. Soil guy for the most part but was sick of the mess. Thinking that the efficiency of the nutrients uptake in this system just tweaked these ladies.

Chopped em. Wasn't going to be content with it either way. Wasn't going to be what I expected so just moving on. Going to run 3 choco skunks and 3 voodoo. I'll "less-is-more" until they tell me otherwise this time ;)

Got everything cleaned up last night after taking these shots. Some big ass root balls!

The one BD is coming along nicely. She was really crammed in the corner. Stretched her out with a bunch of ties to get her fat and chunky.
20220806_102331.jpg
20220806_002345.jpg
20220806_002406.jpg

I'm doing a breeding run currently with the WMD, I'll send you a few after they finish to replace these. I think you are watching my breeding thread just send me a pm at the end of it to remind me. I would send a few now but I'm currently out of stock with that strain.

I'm doing a breeding run currently with the WMD, I'll send you a few after they finish to replace these. I think you are watching my breeding thread just send me a pm at the end of it to remind me. I would send a few now but I'm currently out of stock with that strain.

I appreciate that! Not your gears fault though, and I'm well aware of that. I came across your genetics on seedcellar.com - liked the idea of helping a michigander. I'll keep trying until I get it right. hehe...