Bomb Seeds Woody pops his cherry bomb

great bud to leaf ratio :thumbsup: super sparkly to :smokeit:
im with you on the 3 month cure thing :smoking: i have a poor sense of smell and taste,crap at the descriptions and whatnot.it still has a freshness a greeness to it upto 2 months for me.like a bong that isnt glass.metal or plastic maynot have a taste,but they just dont taste right to me kinda thing :shrug:
great results for the less favoured pair,res conditions wise :pass:
keep er lit.
:pighug:

Cheers archie mate yea no doubt that a good cure improves the smoke.
Happy 420 bud
:pass:

So i chopped the 2nd cherry bomb last night not as chunky as the first girl but again buds were dense and had that same serious stank!

Last pictures
Photo_1555961053476.jpg
Photo_1555960985036.jpg
Photo_1555960984783.jpg

About another 3oz of dense buds and 1 oz of lowers.

Smoke report to follow next week.

:slap:You have smashed it out of the park dude. Those girls are a real joy to behold.

Awesome journal bud. I been seeking out as much info as I can with Wilma and decided to go for it and going to most def use your grow as my guide, thanks for sharing.

This is a new account, not sure if we have spoken before with my old account "CosmicInfinies" either way that name is dead now lol.

Again awesome grow, lovely buds, have you considered any mods for your Wilma? I want to eventually try turning one into DWC Sytem once I done a few grows. I was looking at mods last night and one thing I haven't seen and maybe it was just my "High State" but what about putting something in between the tank and then adding another pump other side so really you have two wilmas in one and can do say 4 plants but two strains? Or more depending on size of your wilma as a starting point ie 4 system 6 system and so on. Don't know what you would use I guess something of the same material cut out, but of course would need to be able to hold it in place and seal it so as the two bodies of water don't mix.

Thoughts?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

@HaZyLaZy Cheers bud. :thumbsup:
Yea your split tank idea would work. Like you said you would need a second pump also feed pipe and another hole at the opposite end of the tank.

I have probably grown over 100 autos in the wilma system... definately get best results when running the same strain.
But even then when growing from seed the pheno variances can be huge. My last grow was 4 skywalker by mephisto and i had 2 small fast phenos (60 days) and 2 large slower ones (85 days)
The shared res was a pain when the small 2 were in flower while the larger 2 still wanted full veg schedule.
Its a balancing act unless you get similar phenotypes as im sure you already know.

I think growing clones would be the ideal use for the wilma.

During that last run i bored 4 large holes in the wilma tray and it created a drip dwc hybrid. Got a really good root mass in the res but didnt see any real benefits over all. Yeild and plant size were pretty standard. They just drank a lot more. The journal is in here
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/woodys-auto-shed.69147/

@HaZyLaZy Cheers bud. [emoji106]
Yea your split tank idea would work. Like you said you would need a second pump also feed pipe and another hole at the opposite end of the tank.

I have probably grown over 100 autos in the wilma system... definately get best results when running the same strain.
But even then when growing from seed the pheno variances can be huge. My last grow was 4 skywalker by mephisto and i had 2 small fast phenos (60 days) and 2 large slower ones (85 days)
The shared res was a pain when the small 2 were in flower while the larger 2 still wanted full veg schedule.
Its a balancing act unless you get similar phenotypes as im sure you already know.

I think growing clones would be the ideal use for the wilma.

During that last run i bored 4 large holes in the wilma tray and it created a drip dwc hybrid. Got a really good root mass in the res but didnt see any real benefits over all. Yeild and plant size were pretty standard. They just drank a lot more. The journal is in here
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/woodys-auto-shed.69147/
Cool will definitely check out your grows over the coming days, different phenos with same strain is not something I have come across (As yet) As I always do four plants and always do four different strains, cloning sounds like a good idea but is cloning with Autos possible? I could do photo now but would still only have 6months and not sure if that would be enough time to grow unless it was a real quick strain, or I only had the girls in veg for couple months.

Hey Woody, will you be able to touch on the medicinal side of Cherry bomb when you do your smoke report at all ? If so that would be very helpful to me.

Thx.

Cool will definitely check out your grows over the coming days, different phenos with same strain is not something I have come across (As yet) As I always do four plants and always do four different strains, cloning sounds like a good idea but is cloning with Autos possible? I could do photo now but would still only have 6months and not sure if that would be enough time to grow unless it was a real quick strain, or I only had the girls in veg for couple months.

Yea i meant photoperiods although cloning autos is possible but they still auto or continue on from where the 'mother' plant is at.
So not really productive at all

Back