Wrinkled and droopy

Attachments

• 7E7E1BBF-77A6-46F3-BCAD-7525A6CD8605.jpeg
    7E7E1BBF-77A6-46F3-BCAD-7525A6CD8605.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
Interesting. I've never seen that in my grows.
It’s one of the main things I noticed when I started growing autos. I had the same concern as the op. After every droopy period my plants would be taller and not droopy until the next droop

soil is damp to touch and feels a little heavy when I pick up my pot my soil is canna soil with perlite and I added a little vermiculite .

I water every 3 days but added more water as I went into flower thinking the plant needed it puddle the top surface and let it soak through but I guess I went a little too far lol

I also noticed some yellow patches on the bottom leaves

Canna soil can you be more specific? when I hear canna I think coco.. and if so then watering every 3 days is not enough IMO.. I still stand by my original comment and that soil looks dry IMO :shrug:

Either way if they were my plants I wouldn't mess with much they don't look bad at all.. I would start with easy things water less or more.. at that age my plants would be drinking a 5 gallon pot dry in 2-3 days

Canna soil can you be more specific? when I hear canna I think coco.. and if so then watering every 3 days is not enough IMO.. I still stand by my original comment and that soil looks dry IMO :shrug:

Either way if they were my plants I wouldn't mess with much they don't look bad at all.. I would start with easy things water less or more.. at that age my plants would be drinking a 5 gallon pot dry in 2-3 days

Thankyou for the info im going to wait another day before I water make sure I do it correctly checking the run off . Will let you know how I get on

And this is independent of nyctinastic movement? Interesting.

Back