Indoor 2Stoned2Care Does Auto orange bud+OG candy dawg kush

Thanks for the kind words terra,if you get the chance to grow one of these girls go for it,it is not even cured properly yet but i tried a nice fat nug last night and it put me on my ass all night,perfect body stone with a bit of a head high which is perfect smoke for me

Sounds very nice. I'm very tempted but currently have my eye on the Seedstockers Blackberry Gum for my next grow. Have you seen the grow @Journey Man did?

Sounds very nice. I'm very tempted but currently have my eye on the Seedstockers Blackberry Gum for my next grow. Have you seen the grow @Journey Man did?

Yes i have seen that monster,i never got any gum when they sent me my freebees :( . think i am going to try there big bud next

I have my eye on DP Blackberry Kush, I would love to get a proper purple pheno
from that strain.

I've had a few of the super dark purple pheno and they're amazing. I have a bud pic in this post. I couldn't save the picture to my phone. I have one of that pheno in my current grow, but unfortunatelty it's the only shitty plant of the bunch...

20200108_012829.jpg
20191231_010221.jpg

I've had a few of the super dark purple pheno and they're amazing. I have a bud pic in this post. I couldn't save the picture to my phone. I have one of that pheno in my current grow, but unfortunatelty it's the only shitty plant of the bunch...

View attachment 1149095View attachment 1149096

Oh yeah that's the pheno i want bro :)
i decided to give dp auto night queen another attempt with the last seed out of a 7 pack lol,every time i have tried to grow this girl she ended up twisted and a mutant or i have had to cull her because of a bigger girl in the tent,i am not holding out much hope because she is up against a seedstockers big bud,but time will tell :smoking:

Oh yeah that's the pheno i want bro :)
i decided to give dp auto night queen another attempt with the last seed out of a 7 pack lol,every time i have tried to grow this girl she ended up twisted and a mutant or i have had to cull her because of a bigger girl in the tent,i am not holding out much hope because she is up against a seedstockers big bud,but time will tell :smoking:

Good luck with that. I doubt your Big Bud wil leave the Nightqueen enough space :biggrin:

Back