Indoor 2Stoned2Care Does Auto orange bud+OG candy dawg kush

Yes bro nice to see you also,i grew a monster orange bud for DP when they first came out,the link is in my sig,245g monster and the smell was the nicest i have ever had,it really smelled of mandarin oranges and the high was very uplifting that's why i wanted to grow her again but this monster just took over the whole tent. And yes i have only used base nutes and a cal/mg supp because i am in coco,i have done a lot of research with my time out from here reading up on horticulture and realised that canna is the same as every other plant(it is not some magical plant that needs special feeds and additives)lots of healthy leaves produce buds not additives,there is so much bullshit out there telling people to buy this buy that,but in reality it harms your plants,snake oil that's it,no scientific data just a company saying this will make your plants bigger lol.same as the myth that transplanting autos is very bad,i did a three stage transplant with this girl because horticultural science tells you that transplanting in stages increases root growth and plant health(scientific fact).that's my rant over great to see you again bro

Yeah I followed your previous grow of Orange Bud. It was a beautiful plant and textbook grow.

Your theory on using no additives is very interesting. It sounds pretty logical. I know that changing the ratios of nutrients can trigger certain reactions in plants, but the number/amount of additives (eg. PK boosters) some companies recommend with their nutrients are insane. I think this calls for more testing.

Yeah I followed your previous grow of Orange Bud. It was a beautiful plant and textbook grow.

Your theory on using no additives is very interesting. It sounds pretty logical. I know that changing the ratios of nutrients can trigger certain reactions in plants, but the number/amount of additives (eg. PK boosters) some companies recommend with their nutrients are insane. I think this calls for more testing.

the ratios change when you start using bloom nutes,best ratios for flowers and buds is 1.3.2 or 1.4.2. all the bloom nutes you see for cannabis are 1.2.2 or 1.2.4 because then you need to add there boosters just to get the right ratio which can be accomplished with 1 nute. if you are in america dyna-gro foliage pro and dyna-gro bloom are all you need,i would get them but i live in the uk so can't :(. if dyna grow and other horticultural companies can make a 1 bottle nute with all 16 essential elements in the correct ratios,i am sure the canna ones can but its all about money bro,why do we need 2 separate bottles(because they can charge more)and because they leave out some nutrients you then have to buy there products or you get deficiencies.i am using up my grow nutes that i bought then just going to use fox farm grow big and tiger bloom which i can buy here in the uk,and they are 1 part nutes with everything you need in the correct ratios,you just need to use the correct doses its as simple as that :thumbsup:

Hi everyone been a while for an update so here is just a quick one,she has been drying now for 6 days and still has a few days left before popping in the jars to cure,but there is a ton of buds,this is how i dry my girls now,i just hang the whole plant up and go in everyday and do some trimming,this saves me tons of work when i finally get to take her down and give her a proper trim before jarring up

DSC_0002.JPG

Thanks for popping by :pass:

Hi everyone been a while for an update so here is just a quick one,she has been drying now for 6 days and still has a few days left before popping in the jars to cure,but there is a ton of buds,this is how i dry my girls now,i just hang the whole plant up and go in everyday and do some trimming,this saves me tons of work when i finally get to take her down and give her a proper trim before jarring up

View attachment 1143901

Just speechless.:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

View attachment 1143901

Awesome job and plant bro!

Well guys what an absolute joy this girl has been to grow,11 days drying and now in the jars at 62% rh and the smell is to die for candy,diesel,kushy earthy lol
And my biggest girl to date which is another plus 307g 10.8 ounces :smoking:

DSC_0007.JPG

Awesome job and plant bro!

Thanks for the kind words terra,if you get the chance to grow one of these girls go for it,it is not even cured properly yet but i tried a nice fat nug last night and it put me on my ass all night,perfect body stone with a bit of a head high which is perfect smoke for me

Well guys what an absolute joy this girl has been to grow,11 days drying and now in the jars at 62% rh and the smell is to die for candy,diesel,kushy earthy lol
And my biggest girl to date which is another plus 307g 10.8 ounces :smoking:

View attachment 1145672

:worship::baked::baby:

Back