Photoperiod Ace Seeds Panama Red x Golden Tiger

Drownomatic

Retired
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Panama
I've been wanting to grow this strain for a while now, but couldn't find any seeds in stock. @Death The Cultivator pointed me to Multiverse Beans, and they had 2 packs of them in stock. I bought them all.

I also bought some Dark Owl - Marathon OG, but that'll be for a different post

The bottom 2 rows of seeds were freebies.

Multiverse shipped immediately, with tracking.

Of course I soaked the seeds in my Magic Germination Jar. It has a 100% success rate. No, it's not for sale.

Last night I put them in jiffy pots, and on the heated mat. This morning one popped up, and I've put it in it's final container, a 5 gallon self pruning container.

I'm using Roots Organic Lush. This soil shipped almost oven dry, and I rehydrated it a few days ahead.

It is currently under my Mars Hydro TS 3000 getting approximately 10 DLI 18/6.

Ace recommends switching to 12/12 after 2 weeks, but I'm not going to. The plans are to grow these 2 to cut some clones for my big room.

My plans are to top each clone twice, and mainline into a 4 way manifold, and trim for colas only.

IMG_20220509_055238.jpg
IMG_20220509_055143.jpg
IMG20220509053045.jpg
IMG20220509053456.jpg

Both seeds are sprouted, and doing well. Currently 3" wide, and 3" talk.

One sprouted a day before the other. The one that sprouted second is a noticeably darker green, and it's second leaves are bigger. Hoping this means different phenotypes.

I will be using the complete Kelp4less nutrient line, and feeding from their chart. I will also be adding DO, direct output, Fish Shit, and Grower's Recharge.

I watered both containers to runoff before I planted the jiffy pots, and have only been spritzing the top of the soil to keep it from drying out. Neither one has lost any noticable weight.

IMG20220514200658.jpg

I watered both today for the first time, qtr strength diluted.

You can see the difference in color and structure here. The left is one day older above ground. It's leaves are more elongated, and lighter green. It's second leaves are smaller.

IMG_20220517_113915.jpg

Ace has some great genetics! Can't wait to see these grow!

I've been wanting to grow this strain for a while now, but couldn't find any seeds in stock. @Death The Cultivator pointed me to Multiverse Beans, and they had 2 packs of them in stock. I bought them all.

Of course I soaked the seeds in my Magic Germination Jar. It has a 100% success rate. No, it's not for sale.

Last night I put them in jiffy pots, and on the heated mat. This morning one popped up, and I've put it in it's final container, a 5 gallon self pruning container.

I'm using Roots Organic Lush. This soil shipped almost oven dry, and I rehydrated it a few days ahead.

Ace recommends switching to 12/12 after 2 weeks, but I'm not going to. The plans are to grow these 2 to cut some clones for my big room.

My plans are to top each clone twice, and mainline into a 4 way manifold, and trim for colas only.

View attachment 1456575View attachment 1456576View attachment 1456577View attachment 1456578

View attachment 1456575View attachment 1456576View attachment 1456577View attachment 1456578
Subbed! I'm very interested in this strain.

I got one freebie of the "The Forge" regular too. I hope it turns out female...

14 days above ground, and the differences are becoming more obvious. The first one (back) is much bigger, taller, etc.

The 2nd one has much tighter node spacing.

No clue what color or flavor differences each may show later.

DLI increased to 20

@MultiVerseBeans have you seen variations in this strain?

IMG_20220523_085133.jpg

Last edited:
Back