Photoperiod Ace Seeds Panama Red x Golden Tiger

I watered till runoff for the first time. I've been using the sprayer and just keeping the top of the soil from becoming too dry.

The plant in the back is twice the height of the front one

4 nodes showing. I'm going to let it get big enough that when I top it there's enough cut off to clone. Once the clone is well rooted it will go into my bloom room.
IMG_20220524_181041.jpg

I watered till runoff for the first time. I've been using the sprayer and just keeping the top of the soil from becoming too dry.

The plant in the back is twice the height of the front one

4 nodes showing. I'm going to let it get big enough that when I top it there's enough cut off to clone. Once the clone is well rooted it will go into my bloom room.View attachment 1463587
They're looking nice and healthy!

I topped the bigger one today, saving the cutting to try and clone it in my Dewey Mister.

Brand new scalpel, so less chance of contamination. I use a touch of bloom nutes in the cloner, I don't use nitrogen, because I want to grow roots, not leaves.

I removed the leaves and shoots below, because this is going to be a mainline manifold.

I staked my 3D printed training base down, and as the plant recovers I will begin to tie and shape it.

I cut the leaves on the clone in the belief that it slows transpiration.

IMG20220526112025.jpg

IMG20220526112450.jpg

IMG20220526112701.jpg

Last edited:
A little more butchery.

You can see the beginning of the manifold now. I'm going to grow these arms flat and wide before I turn them up, and split it again.

I want to give the colas as much room between each other as I can.

The 3D printed T clips are very handy, I bought bigger ones too.(Etsy)

IMG20220528131906.jpg

Love a bit of Ace Seeds

Have you grown many of their strains?

Nice choice of strain.

Grew out the Golden Tiger about a year back :dizzy:

Bell ringing strength, slayed me everytime :baked:

Never grown out the Panama Red, be interesting to see how much Tiger comes through

I'll be following along for this one :pop:

4 weeks above ground.

I've topped the bigger one twice now, but my cuttings all appear to be dieing.

The bigger one has a very distinct asymmetrical sprouting pattern that I haven't seen before.

The smaller one continues to be extra bushy with extremely tight node spacing.

IMG20220611074332.jpg
IMG20220611073615.jpg

Back