Indoor Autos in Organic Soil with Tap Water

Day 71 - CC - Molasses day w/Trich shots
Day 71, slowly top-watered with less than a gallon of water/~1tblsp of molasses total between them:

CC
IMG_20240125_083447416.jpg
IMG_20240125_083033867.jpg
IMG_20240125_083101305.jpg
WIN_20240125_08_41_33_Pro.jpg
WIN_20240125_08_41_51_Pro.jpg
WIN_20240125_08_42_20_Pro.jpg
WIN_20240125_08_43_24_Pro.jpg

Lovely stuff, looks like a good haul coming your way soon...

Thanks @Lil Dab :toke:

Trying to document their progression a little better this go to remember how ambery they were at harvest, since it all blends together on the couch when using them a couple months from now :pass:

Lovely stuff, looks like a good haul coming your way soon...
Thanks, Eb...yeah they're so sticky already that I'm not looking forward to trimming, but they're so sticky that I can't wait :hump:

Ahh the trim, it's a necessary evil and a good haul can feel like a curse... I prefer to wet trim and was thinking of trying the AC Infinity bowl trimmer but they're quite pricey.

I prefer to wet trim and was thinking of trying the AC Infinity bowl trimmer but they're quite pricey.
I wet trimmed but left on the branches, and into the WeDryer last harvest and that worked pretty well :baked:

I've about 60-70% schwazzed these guys for environmental reasons, so they should be one of my easier trims yet 🤞

If I ever needed/intended to grow 1lb plus per cycle, I would have to seriously consider one as well.

Beautiful Plants.Quick question on those trichome pics.What device do you use? Those cheap loupes combined with my poor vision and shaky hands aren't cuttin it. Thanks.

Beautiful Plants.Quick question on those trichome pics.What device do you use? Those cheap loupes combined with my poor vision and shaky hands aren't cuttin it. Thanks.
Thanks, WT...I try not to buy much these days since I can grow simply and indefinitely with things I already have but a USB microscope, and microphone stand that can hold it, are definitely beneficial for checking trichomes, leaves for bugs, etc. I got ones similar to these for about $50 total a while ago:
20dscope.png
30dms.png

If you go this route, you may want to get a wireless microscope...wish I had one that autofocused :smokeout:; and you should measure the height and reach lengths on the stand for whatever location you will be using it in with grown plants, fwiw.

Back