Indoor Bushmaster grows with Dream Beans

Here we are at day 10. Each pot given 1L of nutrients. I’m still waiting on making the final choice maybe by day 15 I’ll figure which one I’ll end up keeping.
IMG_4387.jpeg
IMG_4388.jpeg
IMG_4389.jpeg
IMG_4383.jpeg
IMG_4390.jpeg
IMG_4391.jpeg
IMG_4392.jpeg
IMG_4393.jpeg
IMG_4394.jpeg
IMG_4395.jpeg

The one on the right 😀

Okay another quick update on the Dream Beans grow. I had one of my Garlic Fist freebies that didn’t seem to be doing well it was maybe 1” wide while the others are all way larger so made to call to pull that one which gave me the opportunity to save the other Dream Milk I had 2 sprouts in one pot. I took my time and loosened up the coco coir so not to damage the roots. Then transplanted it into the other pot. So now I have three Dream Milk sprouts all doing well and one Garlic Fist on day 15. As I wasn’t sure if the transplant would be okay I did soak another seed. Now that seed germinated and had to make up another autopot just for that one. You’ll see 5 autopots now filling the tray. They’ve been given their 1.5L of nutrients today and those should be on the reservoir by day 20 which also happens to be the day I go in for another shoulder surgery. I’ll have to hand water the other pot till it’s large enough for me to place into the tray or move it into another tent of its own. Thanks to all @Cultivators that are following along, @derek420colorado of Dream Beans for allowing me to showcase for him.
IMG_4452.jpeg
IMG_4432.jpeg
IMG_4444.jpeg
IMG_4443.jpeg
IMG_4445.jpeg
IMG_4446.jpeg
IMG_4447.jpeg
IMG_4448.jpeg
IMG_4449.jpeg
IMG_4450.jpeg

Back