Indoor Bushmaster grows with Dream Beans

Well tomorrow afternoon I’ll be heading into surgery again so have the reservoir turned on now to make sure everything is working. Now just have to keep the reservoir topped off. The transplant Dream Milk I thought was doing well I’m having the lower leaves started to yellow off. I trimmed those off and keeping my fingers crossed it will be fine now that the tray is flooded to give it nutrients as much as it wants. But I do have another Dream Milk that has come up above soil as a backup today.

IMG_4532.jpeg

Okay here is my easy2gro autopot setup I have going now. Today I turned the reservoir so tray will stay flooded with nutrients. Not sure if the transplant will continue growing so I did start another incase. Have that one in the center, will handwater till big enough to set in the tray with the rest.
20231029_214510.jpg

Do you top water at all or just let them wick up from the bottom?

Do you top water at all or just let them wick up from the bottom?
For the first 20 days it’s top watering till day 20 on the reservoir. Start with saturated pot and place germed seed in, once sprouted above soil day 5 feed 500ml, day 10 feed 1L, day 15 feed 1 1/2L then on day 20 turn on the reservoir

Well I’m through the first week after shoulder surgery. I can say this one is more painful than my other shoulder. But once I heal from this one the Dr wants another MRI of the right shoulder think I’ll have to go back in for more surgery.

I’m happy to say this grow is going pretty well with the new autopot setup I’m running. Just the transplant I thought was taking hasn’t bounced back so glad I did start another that is like at day 10 now and the rest of tent is day 29. Here are some quick pictures and need to get wife to fill up the reservoir.
IMG_4631.jpeg
IMG_4628.jpeg
IMG_4629.jpeg
IMG_4627.jpeg
IMG_4626.jpeg
IMG_4630.jpeg

The first set of plants are on day 42, looks like the one I transplanted from the double sprout pot finally has started taking off. We had to rearrange the tent. The other seed I germinate incase of the transplant failure that plant looks like it has leaves from Jurassic Park and 24 days old. I do have one plant that stunted for whatever reason so it’s now in the center. The tray looks like it has algae as top layer but it’s like a seaweed chip that disintegrates when you touch it back into the water. I’m still hanging in there after surgery, can’t move my arm and the pain is still there. I’m supposed to start PT next week maybe that will help. May you all have a good Thanksgiving food comas, I’ll be laid up still along with fighting off this flu/cold I ended up getting week after the family had theirs.
IMG_4755.jpeg
IMG_4757.jpeg
IMG_4758.jpeg
IMG_4759.jpeg
IMG_4760.jpeg
IMG_4761.jpeg
IMG_4762.jpeg
IMG_4763.jpeg

Back