Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

Well, it looks like Asian Haze is going to make it!!!!! :jump:
IMG_20240508_195320053_HDR.jpg

I also went ahead and planted a mystery seed that I had forgotten about. My buddy said he found it in the KnowsCandy flower. I never saw any nanners on any of my plants, but I did the Bloodstone seed making

Whatever it is it will be auto. I think I will call it BloodyKnows. It's just gonna be the one plant so it doesn't really matter.

I just grew a Rucu Cucu, some fine daytime smoke. Tagging along.

I just grew a Rucu Cucu, some fine daytime smoke. Tagging along.

Oh it's a very nice sticky bud!:eyebrows:
Yeah, this is the second time I've grown her and will be back to back! :eyebrows: :biggrin: :pass:

She's gonna be one of the participants of my deep red supplemental light experiment!
I'm going to train her pretty much the same way and see how she differs with exposure to the deep red. Oh yeah, I'll also be running CO2:eyebrows:
I'm not going to be pushing the plants with CO2, i'm just going to enhance and maintain a set level well above the 400 ambient. I think I'm going to shoot for just a 1000. That will still give me the opportunity to push them a little bit and I will be raising temperatures also. Think I must set a max of 83 degrees up until about mid flower and then to preserve the terpenes begin to slowly lower the temperature. I do think the CO2 will mean I need to be a little more attentive to the root intrusion into the nutrient mound. I think with the increase growth that I'm expecting, I need to make sure I am on top and ahead. I don't think I'll have much for a problem. I didn't with my outdoor Asian haze, but I hit that sucker real hard!

It won't be the same old grow, so it should provide a little bit of entertainment and maybe some information.

Feel free to ask any questions or make any comments, man I'm always open for suggestions.

Yep! I think Asian Haze is good to go! :woohoo: :jump::baby::dancer:

@Waira
Step one of Operation Asian Haze Seeds** is now complete.

Germination
IMG_20240509_103731512.jpg

Operation Asian Haze Seeds Will now be referred to as OAHS:eyebrows::biggrin::face::haha:

I can see some action, finally, on one of the Sour Stompers. Nothing yet on the Skywalker gifted seed.
If I don't get anything from the Skywalker I think I might do Twenty20 Snow G. I have two as a freebie.

I'm looking at a backup if my Stompers don't come up. What other Mephisto short time girl that is around Stomper at around 65 days?

Isn't Double Grape a relatively short cycle Girl??

Name off a few that you have grown that may be short enough, please.

Happy Friday everyone!

I think this morning is transplanting seedling time! Everybody that's going in the 4x4 tent is up and fully unfurled and two going in the 2X4 tent are up and unfurled.

I haven't checked any Sour Stomper yet this morning. I think Double Grape He is very close to the same time frame and I have several that I can replace .

I can see some action, finally, on one of the Sour Stompers. Nothing yet on the Skywalker gifted seed.
If I don't get anything from the Skywalker I think I might do Twenty20 Snow G. I have two as a freebie.

I'm looking at a backup if my Stompers don't come up. What other Mephisto short time girl that is around Stomper at around 65 days?

Isn't Double Grape a relatively short cycle Girl??

Name off a few that you have grown that may be short enough, please.
Sour Livers, tooth decay, and Chemdoggin were all fairly fast autos I had run from Mephisto.

Well, I've got the replacement seeds that will grow in the 3x3 tent.
From left to right, The last of my Mephisto Sour Stomper. Pink Panama and the mystery seed found in Knows Candy bud by a friend.
Greenhouse Seed company Trainwreck X Jack Herer Is at the bottom and the replacement for the Skywalker.
IMG_20240511_092546463.jpg

The girls in the 4x4 and the 2X4 tent are doing outstanding in their Adjusting to their new environment.

I think I would be totally freaking out if I let my tent get away from me like this! And the youtube videos are quite a bit behind schedule. His updates on IG shows even more crazy cannabis mayhem growth!!

The Tray2Grow is soooooo damn interesting! I had asked Jeremy, once he announced that he would be using Tray2Grows before he started this grow, I asked him if he would be utilizing a dry down period as in the Earth boxes. I think with the moisture meter he uses, he's got the dry down procedures pretty much nailed down. That was what I was looking for in order to run this system as well as possible. With Earth boxes, it's real easy to do a dry down, just wait for the reservoir to be empty and then start feeling for that muscle memory weight to let you know when it's time to refill the reservoir. You just can't do that with a bed!

I think after this grow, I'll get one Tray2Grow system with a moisture meter and make a test run. That is a fairly stiff investment at $423.75 for the Tray2Grow system with the 12 gallon reservoir with Lid and with the Grassroots Fabric bed with trellis setup and one moisture meter.

Back