IMG_1982.jpeg

Tangie
IMG_1983.jpeg

@Sawney_bean Condemned and Nightmare
IMG_1984.jpeg

Reeker
IMG_1985.jpeg
IMG_1986.jpeg

Stunning tent crew my friend. Need smell-o-vision. How’s the aroma on RBF.
Right now pretty light smells from her, but I can get a vanilla smell off her. She’s advancing fast all of a sudden, so we’ll see how she finishes. I love the bud structure and long internode spacing. Allows each bud to fully develop without fear of mold.. :headbang:

With the temps rising, heat turned off, humidity there must become more of an issue much sooner.

Miss the desert? Probably not some of your old neighbors;)
The hvac system keeps rh at a decent level… so far I haven’t needed a dehumidifier yet…. Although I almost got one.

I was actually thinking about that last night…..and it’s a toss up….

I miss the awesome hiking, and beautiful scenery…. The weather was better, and more friendly to my arthritis and other issues….

I miss zero people from there…. This place is much more affordable…. The weather is acceptable, temperature wise….. I’d be lying if I said the storms don’t make my pain worse… this is a better house, structurally speaking….

And the most important part….. I apparently sold at the exact right time…. I made a good profit…. And the flippers I sold it to haven’t been able to sell…. It’s sitting on the market, price reducing monthly….they’ll be lucky to make anything in the end….

All in all, this is a better choice for me and old dude. The walking places aren’t as exciting, but the chance of death is lower :rofl: The people are very nice, and keep to themselves. The town has everything you really need, with none of the crowds. Traffic, what’s that? :haha:
:pass: Plus the affordability is sooooooo much better. :headbang:

How are you? Still dog shopping? I was perusing American Bulldog rescues online and saw a female that could be Dudes twin sister….even had the half and half face…

The hvac system keeps rh at a decent level… so far I haven’t needed a dehumidifier yet…. Although I almost got one.

I was actually thinking about that last night…..and it’s a toss up….

I miss the awesome hiking, and beautiful scenery…. The weather was better, and more friendly to my arthritis and other issues….

I miss zero people from there…. This place is much more affordable…. The weather is acceptable, temperature wise….. I’d be lying if I said the storms don’t make my pain worse… this is a better house, structurally speaking….

And the most important part….. I apparently sold at the exact right time…. I made a good profit…. And the flippers I sold it to haven’t been able to sell…. It’s sitting on the market, price reducing monthly….they’ll be lucky to make anything in the end….

All in all, this is a better choice for me and old dude. The walking places aren’t as exciting, but the chance of death is lower :rofl: The people are very nice, and keep to themselves. The town has everything you really need, with none of the crowds. Traffic, what’s that? :haha:
:pass: Plus the affordability is sooooooo much better. :headbang:

How are you? Still dog shopping? I was perusing American Bulldog rescues online and saw a female that could be Dudes twin sister….even had the half and half face…
You have definitely acclimated to the changes and it seems, most positively. The lack of crowds…us stoners prefer that, and more favorable views on canna in general is reason enough to make the move. Dude has quite the life, less stuff to bite and sting him and maybe a sweet girlfriend in his future. Go get her!!

Still pining for a new pooch and tempted to hit
a well run shelter. Mostly pittie mixes there with a few hounds. There is a blue-eyed girl calling me. I’m protesting in the vicinity daily, so it’s just a matter of time. FKR!!!

I harvested Strawberried Kush yesterday….. she is a terp monster…. Very dank fruity smells from that lady…. Perhaps the smelliest I’ve grown recently. Big dense nugs too :headbang:

I also took RBF tops…. What an easy job trimming was! Again, nice fat dense buds, covered in frost!!! Unfortunately, all I could smell in the house was SK:haha: so stay tuned for a smell test from her….:smokeout:

Back